Found Emergency Labels (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I need to have some labels printed and delivered by January 11th. I'm looking for a stopgap solution for an overlabel on some 48mm FHCs. Any recommendations? If any of the suggestions involve websites, I'd also like to know the exact dimensions of the overlabel if anyone is familiar with those off the top of their head

Thanks in advance.

@GreekRedEye whipped up some labels in a jiffy!
Thread 'Relabel these chips with me in real time' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/relabel-these-chips-with-me-in-real-time.113964/
Screenshot_20240102_124832_Chrome.jpg

You said speed not anything about results

I don't know what size you need. The website will only go down to 1" but I've been able to get slightly smaller by contacting them directly. YMMV

Waiting for the chips to arrive in the mail but once they do, I can measure them myself.

They do - and their website app allows you to size them as you’d like (<1”). I’ve had decent results with them - but definitely more for a quicky/temporary/rush situation. Nothing beats a real Gear label IMHO.

Agreed. Placed myself in their queue for the better stuff and ordering elsewhere for this upcoming trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom