Cancelled Will buy HHR with labels / or trade small Greek Key and A-mold (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekRedEye

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Trying again after my last wanted ad produced no fruit.

I am looking for used HHR with labels (on or removed). I am specifically looking for:
  • 2 to 4 racks of yellow
  • 4 to 5 racks of white
  • 1 barrel of black
  • 1 barrel of orange
  • not actively looking for any other color but if you have some to sell - let me know!
Here is the project:
1702426876645.png

I thought long and hard about buying those. Good luck!

Checks out. :)
1702429833885.png

I kinda-sorta lived in Texas for a couple years. I don't know if that qualifies me to own this set. For those who might be worried, I am not murdering any of the historic chips. For the non-historic ones I am going to put a denomination on one side. If you have thoughts on how to structure this set, I welcome your input here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...set-opinions-on-breakdown-and-relabel.112556/

Attachments

• 1702430298748.png
    1702430298748.png
    45 KB · Views: 24
Checks out. :)
View attachment 1239322

I kinda-sorta lived in Texas for a couple years. I don't know if that qualifies me to own this set. For those who might be worried, I am not murdering any of the historic chips. For the non-historic ones I am going to put a denomination on one side. If you have thoughts on how to structure this set, I welcome your input here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...set-opinions-on-breakdown-and-relabel.112556/
Yes, I assumed from your photo that you were only putting denoms on one side, and hoping you weren't murdering any of the originals. I know I had a plan of what I would do with each color, but I probably tossed it after I decided to let them go. What you have here looks great to me. I thought I remembered that there were enough to cover what I was going to do without needing too many more. But I've forgotten now how many of each chip there were.

Yes, I assumed from your photo that you were only putting denoms on one side, and hoping you weren't murdering any of the originals. I know I had a plan of what I would do with each color, but I probably tossed it after I decided to let them go. What you have here looks great to me. I thought I remembered that there were enough to cover what I was going to do without needing too many more. But I've forgotten now how many of each chip there were.

I just added the historic vs non historic breakdown to the project thread:

Bump.

Don't make me do something drastic, like turn this into a 10c/50c/$2 set or go and order a bunch of new chips from CPC that won't match condition and maybe not color.

And I don't have to go with yellow for the $5. If you are sitting on a bunch of blues, purples, or pinks...let me know!

Thanks for looking.

I have these HHR chips :
2 different shades of blue
Mint condition - have owned them
for at least 20 years

Attachments

• IMG_6211.jpeg
    IMG_6211.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6212.jpeg
    IMG_6212.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_6213.jpeg
    IMG_6213.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 41
I have these HHR chips :
2 different shades of blue
Mint condition - have owned them
for at least 20 years

Is that a couple barrels of orange - or is that red? If orange, I will take those so I have a full 800 of the orange for limit games.

Too bad you do not have more of the blue. I have a rack of mismatched blues already! If someone else is sitting on a bunch of blue, then maybe I could make this work.

Or maybe if someone has a couple racks of black then I could make black the $5 and then make blue the 5c.

Is that a couple barrels of orange - or is that red? If orange, I will take those so I have a full 800 of the orange for limit games.

Too bad you do not have more of the blue. I have a rack of mismatched blues already! If someone else is sitting on a bunch of blue, then maybe I could make this work.

Or maybe if someone has a couple racks of black then I could make black the $5 and then make blue the 5c.
They are orange - not red … 36 of them .
Might be the same color of the chips that
you already have . Pics are attached .

Attachments

• IMG_6286.jpeg
    IMG_6286.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6288.jpeg
    IMG_6288.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 29
I will buy used/worn solid HHRs (especially if they have labels) or I can trade the below items.

B.C. Willis Small Greek Key Mold
Chips are light (about 7grams each) but feel nice. There is some warping, so stacks are a little wobbly. You can have the B.C. Willis racks that I was told were original to when these were purchased - they are old and cracking. I plan on keeping the two dealer buttons, but if you really want them we can talk.
1702745475346.png

1702745451158.png

1702745516024.png

A-molds for relabel
I have 300 of the blues and 300 of the maroons. I plan on keeping 2 racks of blue (but could be convinced to keep red instead). I also have 3 barrels of spotted oranges and 1 barrel of brown (not pictured) I had planned to build an A-mold set but I have decided to invest in the Wolford Long Horn HHR set as my ASM/CPC NL main set.
1702745676274.png

Quote Reply

I will buy used/worn solid HHRs (especially if they have labels) or I can trade the below items.

Chips are light (about 7grams each) but feel nice. There is some warping, so stacks are a little wobbly. You can have the B.C. Willis racks that I was told were original to when these were purchased - they are old and cracking. I plan on keeping the two dealer buttons, but if you really want them we can talk.
1702745475346.png

1702745451158.png

1702745516024.png

A-molds for relabel
I have 300 of the blues and 300 of the maroons. I plan on keeping 2 racks of blue (but could be convinced to keep red instead). I also have 3 barrels of spotted oranges and 1 barrel of brown (not pictured) I had planned to build an A-mold set but I have decided to invest in the Wolford Long Horn HHR set as my ASM/CPC NL main set.
1702745676274.png

Quote Reply
Photos don't seem to work. At least not for me... :(

That's weird. They're showing for me just fine. Anyone else reading this having a problem seeing the photos? If yes, give this post a "sad face" and I'll repost the pics.

Okay. Thanks for the head's up. Reposting. Hopefully photos show now.

PXL_20231216_155837938.jpg

PXL_20231216_155828889.jpg
PXL_20231216_160824115.jpg

A-molds for relabel
PXL_20231216_155904873.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom