Emerald Bay Club - Matsui cash set GROUP BUY -- ORDER THREAD, CLOSED (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order has been sent to Matsui. And now we wait.

I hope to have invoices out to everyone by Wednesday or Thursday of this week (need freight cost from Matsui), with pretty quick turn-around for payment.

Order has been sent to Matsui. And now we wait.

I hope to have invoices out to everyone by Wednesday or Thursday of this week (need freight cost from Matsui), with pretty quick turn-around for payment.

@liftapint Have Matsui make reference to HTC Code 9504.90.6000 on the customs docs they send with the shipment. They screwed up the paperwork on my last shipment and some lazy FedEx person decided to just use a code for "Other" with a flat tax rate of 20% instead of reaching out to either Matsui or myself. Since I have a FedEx account with a CC on file they auto-charged my card. I'm working on getting it corrected but it's a PITA and a slow process. I don't want see you go through the same BS.

2019-06-03_11-46-56.jpg

@liftapint Have Matsui make reference to HTC Code 9504.90.6000 on the customs docs they send with the shipment. They screwed up the paperwork on my last shipment and some lazy FedEx person decided to just use a code for "Other" with a flat tax rate of 20% instead of reaching out to either the Matsui or myself. Since I have a FedEx account with a CC on file they auto-charged my card. I'm working on getting it corrected but it's a PITA and a slow process. I don't want see you go through the same BS.

View attachment 295029

You got charged 20% to import the chips??????
F*ck!!! Should it be 0% if they do it right???

You got charged 20% to import the chips??????
F*ck!!! Should it be 0% if they do it right???

Yeah, but its an error. There is no "import" tax sort to speak for these types of goods but there is a MPF (Merchandise Processing Fee) which is around $3.50 for every $1000 of value.

will any of the new tariffs affect these as well?

Not that I am aware of. It's coming from S. Korea. Items from China may. Many times there are exclusion if the value is under a certain amount and how the good are classified.

Not that I am aware of. It's coming from S. Korea. Items from China may. Many times there are exclusion if the value is under a certain amount and how the good are classified.

Korea, I had a brain slip .... I was for some reason thinking they were made in China (probably thinking China Clay).

Mel, can you check the red $5 colour? I thought it was going to be the same as the WPS 25k and #17 Scarlet. How does the #15 crimson compare?

15 is what we want,with the ABS base color set. I can show you photos later. But there are HUGE differences between the two color sets, for the red colors! 15 is the closest to a true red in the ANs set. 17 is closest in the standard color kit.

To be honest, this choice (red 15) is the single reason I went with the ABS color kit for the base colors....15 ABS is that much better (to me) than 17 standard.

So these chips are ABS? That's cool - lego is made from ABS plastic.

Remember, the photos of the chip samples are a closer representation of the colors than these proofs. But the proofs are exciting! :)

I got 100 pink, 100 green, and 100 orange. I might keep my favorite and sell one or two of the others
Nah, keep 'em all and just rotate usage in your games. It'll be like you have three sets!

The color on bottom is the Horseshoe T25k color (standard 17). The color we are getting is ABS 15, on top, and it more closely matches the Borgata $5.

If we went 17 for the group buy, we would get that color on the right, which is very orange-y.

The color on bottom is the Horseshoe T25k color (standard 17). The color we are getting is ABS 15, on top, and it more closely matches the Borgata $5.

If we went 17 for the group buy, we would get that color on the right, which is very orange-y.
The brighter 17 is the best...but you are right, too close to orange for those with orange fracs. I like the 15. That’s a good red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom