Emerald Bay Club - Cut Cards -- Interest Thread - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

What's your cut card preference:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, table updated and all cards spoken for! Except for my secret order

Edit: Since everyone who has expressed an interest in cards has also made dealer button orders and that the cards I ordered are all spoken for, I will consolidate when I collect payment.
- For those of you also ordering chips in the 2nd round, your dealer buttons and cut cards will be sent to liftapint to be delivered with your chips.
- For everyone else, your cut cards will be shipped with your dealer buttons.

Last edited:
Update - some bad news and some good news. The cut cards have been produced and are in the mail on the way to me now. The final cost is $1.58 each or $3.16 a pair.

The bad news is that the increase in poker size from 10 to 20 wasn't captured so I'm only getting 10 (5 pairs) of poker size.

The good news is that there will be a round 2! The order will be going in about 2 months from now so plenty of time to decide how many you want. I'll post a thread soon once I get the cards in hand and can show pictures.

The unpleasantness is now to decide who gets the 5 pairs of poker size. For practical purposes, I'm thinking that @Ghoti should get 2 pair since they're going to Austria with his chips which leaves a pair each for @liftapint @ATLarchip and @Nuhockey. Does this sound fair? We can top you up in round 2 (and I'll cover shipping to you as a thank you for being patient).

For the rest of you, I'll be sending our PMs with payment instructions for your cut cards, dealer buttons and shipping (for those not having theirs sent to liftapint)

I'll take zero poker size in the first round -- I'll just get some in round 2. Hopefully that will help you make someone else's order whole.

I’m good with getting one pair, or whatever is easier. All of my cut cards and DB are going to liftaprint to be shipped with the Matsui GB2 chips anyway. So I’m in no rush. Thanks!

Hi Darson I’m good with one pair of cut cards and my Dealer Buttlons. When round 2 comes around I’ll order more if needed. Thanks

I do not know how i missed this thread or did not act, having participated to the Emerald Bay chip GB and Emerald Bay dealer button.. I'll need the cut cards as well
Is anyone willing to sell 1 pair or 1 cut card?

I do not know how i missed this thread or did not act, having participated to the Emerald Bay chip GB and Emerald Bay dealer button.. I'll need the cut cards as well
Is anyone willing to sell 1 pair or 1 cut card?

Yeah, I can release more of mine - especially since you're an international chipper. Just makes sense to mail with the rest of your stuff. Let me know what you want, and we can figure it out.

Yeah, I can release more of mine - especially since you're an international chipper. Just makes sense to mail with the rest of your stuff. Let me know what you want, and we can figure it out.
Thank you.
I would need Poker size cut cards, as i'm late i have no pretension on colors any two if ok with me

Thank you.
I would need Poker size cut cards, as i'm late i have no pretension on colors any two if ok with me
Poker size is a problem - I didn’t order enough. We’re ordering more and fortunately cut card shipping should be cheap as they can go as a letter. We’ll get you some in a couple month, don’t worry!

Look what came in the mail today!

559FA1D4-F4FA-4805-A51C-45E6368223E6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom