Emerald Bay Club - Cut Cards -- Interest Thread - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

What's your cut card preference:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
We have some designs for Emerald Bay cut cards and are hoping to make an order soon. My plan is to do a double sided card, white on one side and green on the other. It may not cost much more to do double sided white or green.

Can you please post and let me know how many you would like and respond to the poll on your preference for type - you can only make one choice - if you want more than one type please include in your post.

Notes:
- Cost will be around $3 per pair plus shipping to you depending on the total order size. I would expect worst case would be $4 per pair.
- These will be bridge size [edit: post if you want poker so I can see if there is enough demand]
- Please only vote if you plan on buying.
- The poll will close after 5 days but the sooner you respond the better.

1566164933393.png
1566164960813.png

My plan is to front the full cost and then collect after on a first com first served basis. The purpose of this thread is to get an idea of the ball-park number I need to get.

Last edited:
Oops. I voted before reading the whole description. Sorry, not sure how to retract. Any chance we can get these in poker size?

Oops. I voted before reading the whole description. Sorry, not sure how to retract. Any chance we can get these in poker size?

Same thought process here.

Interested in poker size, so I did not cast a vote because I didn’t want to skew the results. If it’s bridge size only, I’ll be passing.

Did a dealer button design ever get off the ground? Just curious.

Poker size is not impossible if there is sufficient demand. What numbers are you looking for? Also, what type?

There is a setup charge for each design so the white/green has double setup charge. There is also a charge for another size so the most economical way of getting poker sized would be to stick to one design on both sides (e.g. green/green)

Poker size is not impossible if there is sufficient demand. What numbers are you looking for? Also, what type?

There is a setup charge for each design so the white/green has double setup charge. There is also a charge for another size so the most economical way of getting poker sized would be to stick to one design on both sides (e.g. green/green)
Understood. Put me down for a vote for poker size, all green, two pair (4 total). Although I’m fine with either design. Thanks!

I’d be in for 2 pair (four cut cards) 2 Bridge and 2 poker. If no poker I’ll take 4 Bridge. I also look Forward to DBs.

EDIT ** I wanted Green/Green color.

Last edited:
I'd be in for 3 pairs poker size. 2 pairs bridge.
Oops - I’ve placed the order already! I only asked for 5 pairs of poker size so max you can get are 2 pair.

Assuming you want these, all poker size spoken for now.

My bad, totally missed this. Yeah, I'll definitely take all the poker size I can get.

My bad, totally missed this. Yeah, I'll definitely take all the poker size I can get.
You’re in luck, I was able to change so you can have your three pairs. Changed the poker size order from 5 pairs to 10 pairs.

Dang, I voted but didn't post in the thread... If there's a pair of bridge size cards left I will happily take them :)

Hi everyone - the order has already been placed. Once they arrive I’ll put up a buy thread with priority in order of those who posted here. One thing for sure is that there are only 10 pairs of poker size so it’s unlikely that everyone who wants poker size will get them this round. I’ll see if I can do another round if there’s sufficient interest.

Depending on when things arrive, I wonder if we could combine shipping for add-on orders, cut cards, and DB, for those doing an add-on order. Could work.

Depending on when things arrive, I wonder if we could combine shipping for add-on orders, cut cards, and DB, for those doing an add-on order. Could work.

That would be great as I’m getting all three. I would be willing to wait to have them all shipped at once. But don’t do it if it’s too much trouble.

Also, can I just say a huge thank you to everyone organizing and running these group buys. I LOVE everything on how these chips came out. IMHO, the colors, spot pattern, feel, design, sharp edges, sound, etc are all AMAZING! I love the brightness of my set and the willingness of the designers to listen to our feedback on the chip design/colors. The DB and cut cards all have great designs and will add to the set when it all comes together. Thank you, thank you, thank you...thank you.

I would imagine that the cut cards and dealer buttons are done before the next round of chips. I’ll happily send to @liftapint for those doing chip orders to save on shipping costs.

This interested thread is closed. Actually it closed in August but I forgot to update.

I'm sorry, @Ben8257 @asam2006 @jadillon & @albatros63 there are currently no more poker size available in this round as all are spoken for. I will try and do another round if there's enough interest.

The cut cards are in production and estimated to arrive in a couple weeks. I will post the buy thread once I have them in my hands and priority will be given in order of those who posted here as per the table below (numbers are individual card counts, not pairs):

PCF UsernameBridge - green/greenBridge - green/whitePoker - green/greenNotes
@liftapint128Ship to @liftapint
@ATLarchip4Ship to @liftapint
@Nuhockey22Ship with DBs
@madforpancakes2Ship with DBs
@Ghoti26Ship to @liftapint
@w00zie2Ship with DBs
@Darson24
@Ben825722Sold outShip with DBs
@asam20064Sold outShip to @liftapint
@jadillonSold outShip to @liftapint
@albatros632Sold outShip with DBs
@MrWitti6Ship to @liftapint
@BarrieJ322Ship with DBs
@MrCatPants2Ship to @liftapint
@Highli99 2Ship to @liftapint

There are currently 1 pair bridge green/green and 1 pair bridge green/white with priority to @Ben8257 & @jadillon if they want them since they're down to zero in this round. SOLD OUT

Last edited:
Understood buddy and I will take a pair of each of the bridge size... still interested in poker size if another order is done. Thank you for the second chance offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom