• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Educate me please about a "job lot" of 22,000 chips I saw on Marketplace in NJ (1 Viewer)

icypanda44

High Hand
Reaction score
Happened to see these whilst aimlessly browsing. I am sure someone else here must have seen them and they have been discounted already as either a) a scam or b) cheap chips

Understanding what they say about being too good to be true, but 22,000 chips for $1,300 (6c a chip) plus the cases looks like a deal

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/323034683655023/

Educate me why it isn't ?

Happened to see these whilst aimlessly browsing. I am sure someone else here must have seen them and they have been discounted already as either a) a scam or b) cheap chips

Understanding what they say about being too good to be true, but 22,000 chips for $1,300 (6c a chip) plus the cases looks like a deal

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/323034683655023/

Educate me why it isn't ?
Incredibly cheap shitty chips. Good for someone running a huge charity game on a budget or something but they have no place here.

It says they're clay chips, but I'd doubt that. Would need to see close up pictures of them to be more certain. I don't do Facebook so I can't see closeups. If they were Paulson RHC mold I'd say it's worth it. If they're plastic along the lines of dice chips I'd run for the hills.

There's another thread about these, if you do some searching.

Those birdcages alone would be worth a decent amount. If you need 20 burdcages that is. The chips are definitely not worth a lot. A big pile of junk is still junk I guess..

This would be like seeing a post for 150 folding toppers that are all tore and stained and mended with tape for $150. Sure it’s a deal, but is it something usable?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom