Eden Lago CPC Cash set (2 Viewers)

3B3EA7A1-DC6E-4660-99E8-7699C777F5CE.png

That has been getting better and better. I like this most recent iteration a lot.

I prefer the imperial blue $20 in this lineup, but that's just my tastes here. I played with your color combo on the $100 a few times in the past and never could make it work with the rest of what I was doing, but it works quite well here and can't wait to see it once it's produced.

I love the non-traditional colors here. That's how you make a custom set properly custom. I know it drives some folks nuts, but with two of my custom sets being non-traditional colors, I might be a bit biased.

I much prefer the black or white 100 over the green. Personal opinion of course.
The poker mat looks really cool
And I think the simpler inlay design will complement the mat nicely

I decided to go with scrown!

View attachment 828313
Anything you would change befor I send them to CPC?

I love the lineup until the hundred, just feels like a kind of dull end to the line. You also explicitly mentioned spot progression in the OP (which I also value highly) and maybe part of the problem is that you nicely progress from 1 spot color to 2 highly contrasting spot colors on the $20 and then the $100 has not as much contrast in the spot colors

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom