Eden Lago CPC Cash set (2 Viewers)

Pinball

Full House
Reaction score
I decided to stop posting in the mock up fun thread and open my own.

After my Eden Lago Tournament set

I "need" a cash set. It will be a CPC with demons from 0.25 - 100. we are mostly 6-7 players and play NL Hold'em 0.25/0.50 min. 20.00 max 125.00 (a barrel of each 0.25/1.00/5.00)

Set needs a nice spot progression, colours can be but not must be standard but fit somehow the theme of Eden Lago.

All feedback is welcomed. I am open also for mold change.

my fav.at the moment
95DE1911-0F2D-4388-8B3D-DC2ACE98AEDC.png

The lines under the denom (I'm assuming these are waves?) look like the chips come with a fine print terms of service.

Edit: It might look fine once they are made as the plastic chips don't have this same effect. (It also may just be me.)

Edit 2: I think it is because of the gap between the waves and the sun with the insertion of the denom.

The lines under the denom (I'm assuming these are waves?) look like the chips come with a fine print terms of service.

Edit: It might look fine once they are made as the plastic chips don't have this same effect. (It also may just be me.)

Edit 2: I think it is because of the gap between the waves and the sun with the insertion of the denom.
Would you take the sun away?

Inlay a little bit busy, I think the sun can go away and it's still a killer inlay.

I agree also with the DG Peach and DG yellow side by side is not ideal.

Since we are not bound by standard colors I think a Green fiver would fit well.

I think mold is a very personal choice for what you prefer. I understand that many want the mold to connect to the theme and for me I do not see that connection with the small Crown. I think every mold fits and you should choose what you like the most!

The last one is my favourite, but not sure the spots colors in the $100 chip. I'll change the light greens for another with more contrast.

Agree, last one is my favorite (wasn't a fan of any of the previous $5s...but really like this one a lot). Agree about the spots on the $100, change the little ones to a different color. Love where this is going. Samples, dibs!

DG Green and Lt Green are very very close in color on the hundo.

One option would be to use Lt Blue instead of White on the $20, and then use DG green and Bright White on the hundo. Green + DG Green + Bright White are a fire combo.

cba03f7f-bde7-4574-a1e0-7611b6425907.png
abbdbeb8-c28b-4ced-a552-993b6be0b6f2.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom