• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine eBay Triclub $1 limit set (1 Viewer)

I bought them then returned them to the seller.

I have some other tri clubs chips that just seem a lot sharper mold-wise. These almost had the appearance and feel of plastic chips when I was using them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ho...775196?hash=item3b347e7cdc:g:7IQAAOSwZDpdG8bO

This is a non-denom set of 400 tri clubs with the same horseshoe stamp (different eBay account, but I think the same seller as the limit set). This is buy it now for $113 shipped but also says they accept offers. May be a good value. I've been looking into how to cold stamp chips as the stamp on these can be cleaned off with nail polish remover and a new one can be cleanly applied (I just don't know where to get the right sized stamps without having them custom made).

There are at least 3 versions of tri-clubs. Some are plastic, some are clay. There is a thread on here somewhere where we compared and discussed it if anyone is interested to learn more. I owned some clay ones a few years back. But even though they were clay they felt very different and a little light.

Hot stamp looks to be printed on the surface of the chip, not indented at all, on both sets. The smaller set looks to have injection marks inside one of the triangles, but hard to tell given the quality of the pics. I Thought of asking for better images but then lost interest . Definitely buyer-beware sets.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom