eBay etc. Users (2 Viewers)

RivieraDanny

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Observations:

1. User list of eBay to PCF is wildly inaccurate.
2. PCF'ers who used to be on the list are off the list..... Wonder why you wouldn't want to be on a reference like this......
3. Someone jested that all you have to do is reference the table tops and countertops to figure out who's who was wildly accurate!
4. I also noted that some use the same avitar in both places.
5. There is some shady dealers on eBay who also reside here... (Most interesting observation to me)
6. These are simply one mans opinions and don't represent PCF or any other user of PCF or eBay.

Cue Billy Joel...........

Danny woke up and chose violence. Too early for popcorn though.

sc.gif

Observations:

1. User list of eBay to PCF is wildly inaccurate.
2. PCF'ers who used to be on the list are off the list..... Wonder why you wouldn't want to be on a reference like this......
3. Someone jested that all you have to do is reference the table tops and countertops to figure out who's who was wildly accurate!
4. I also noted that some use the same avitar in both places.
5. There is some shady dealers on eBay who also reside here... (Most interesting observation to me)
6. These are simply one mans opinions and don't represent PCF or any other user of PCF or eBay.

Cue Billy Joel...........
Danny, I can assure you that the info used for the eBay to PCF username is from several years of info. It has not been updated in a while and once a name was on there it was never removed. If folks would like to send me names to update I will be glad to update but I tell you nothing is shady about this unless I was given shady info. I am the author of the list and can and will answer any questions publicly about the resource.

Danny, I can assure you that the info used for the eBay to PCF username is from several years of info. It has not been updated in a while and once a name was on there it was never removed. If folks would like to send me names to update I will be glad to update but I tell you nothing is shady about this unless I was given shady info. I am the author of the list and can and will answer any questions publicly about the resource.
I think Danny is just saying some folks have changed their names, etc. I don't think he's implying anything is shady about the list itself. Come on.

What do you mean by come on?

for instance bullet point number two implies that some where taken off. I am the only one who updates that list.

Absolutely correct. I know better @David O
I got you my friend. Just a couple of points read different to me and I just wanted to make sure you were aware. As they say garbage in and garbage out.

I will say if there are any updates that anyone wants to provide me I will gladly update the list. There have been many that tried to avoid the list in the past.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom