Auction ROADHOUSE CASH SET 715 chips 2 dealer buttons (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnblue

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  1. STARTING BID: [ $500]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 5.00 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 6pm, PDT PST Los Angeles Time , Saturday ,8-24-2019 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ north america only, USPS or FEDEX, BUYER WILL PAY LOWEST COST SHIPPING AVAILABLE LARGE FLAT RATE BOX OR COMPARABLE]
  10. Payment Terms: [ PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY].
---------------------------------------------
  1. If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes.
  2. If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
  3. If a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm. A bid at 3:01pm is not a valid bid.
  4. If the close time is 3:05pm, and a bid is placed at 3:04pm, the auction now closes at 3:09pm
---------------------------------------------
ROADHOUSE TUNICA CASH SET
715 chips
2 dealer buttons

250 x 1's
250 x 5's
110 x 25's
105 x 100's
2 x custom dealer buttons

-----------------------------
1's and 5's hand cleaned, and not oiled yet.
25's and 100 kinda dirty as as received from the chiproom.
NOT CHERRY PICKED, this was the whole lot, exept for a sample set and a few broken chips i removed, so this is basically THE SAME as Jim sent me, except i removed a few worst broken chips and kept a few random, not cherry picked at all.
-----------------------------

my roulette mold collection has grown to almost 2500 and i have enough for a huge tourney set and also a good sized cash set thats fits my purposes... I lOVE MY ROULETTES!!!! i am going to pass these onto some chipper who really wanted them and missed out! i came to PCF again just to buy these roadhouse..., but didn't anticipate i would get so much help from chippers adding onto my roulette set... and it nearly trippled in size, plus i also got another 700 hotstamps from eBay... i dont need these haha!
-----------good luck yall!!!!
1DE8703D-EED9-4D7E-9058-22171A93C815.jpeg
DE5E8B9B-BDE4-4A54-B5EA-8370B2AD1C8C.jpeg
E9C40EE7-2BF1-4306-BC52-F3D9F5554835.jpeg
0644D820-4495-4185-A49B-48A51A087F9D.jpeg
05853A6A-8FCF-4A22-88DE-41BCCBAAE0FE.jpeg
EFAF0FB3-5A5D-4434-9F52-F930A47D0073.jpeg
6079EF3A-A805-42FB-841B-A71BF4E8E128.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks @navels I Added PDT, though i donno what it is... at 6 oclock on my apple watch in los angeles... somebody is going to win these BEAUTIES!!!

i bought this amount (250 x 1's and 250 x5's) hoping to narrow down the 1s and 5s to the best 600 piece set... but never got around to seperating the best from the worst....,

this is going to make a clean 600 piece set for the person who has a keen eye!!!

Thanks for this, I still don’t Dont understand the difference between pdt and pst.

Grr... google mission happening now.
Okay, I figured it out...

PST, is what we call our time zone when we Are NOT enforcing “daylight savings time” in America, and it correlates with the rest of the world.

PDT is when we are enforcing “daylight savings time” in America and pushing the clocks back an hour, and it takes us out of sink with PST.

Now I fully get it. We are crazy in America. I don’t like it. I never liked “daylight savings time” it seems like a trick to make people have to work more of something.

Okay, I figured it out...

PST, is what we call our time zone when we Are NOT enforcing “daylight savings time” in America, and it correlates with the rest of the world.

PDT is when we are enforcing “daylight savings time” in America and pushing the clocks back an hour, and it takes us out of sink with PST.

Now I fully get it. We are crazy in America. I don’t like it. I never liked “daylight savings time” it seems like a trick to make people have to work more of something.
You know switching to daylight savings time doesn't acutally affect the amount of daylight you get, right? :D

Damn, I'd settle for a rack 1/2 of the $1's, all $5's, but I'd also like some 25's and a barrel of hundo's if possible.

I think it was for farmers wasn't it?

This is actually a myth, farmers were actually strongly opposed to it (daylight savings time) as far back as 1919..........they were so opposed to it that their negative association is actually why people think to this day that they wanted it....

Status
Not open for further replies.