Dunes owners unite ............... (2 Viewers)

I bought my dollars before they were in demand, got one rack from TK on eBay, then had to buy a set on eBay to get another, and in that time I was buying all the singles before anyone wanted them, managed to get over 70 singles over a decade , but now competition is so bad.

I bought my dollars before they were in demand, got one rack from TK on eBay, then had to buy a set on eBay to get another, and in that time I was buying all the singles before anyone wanted them, managed to get over 70 singles over a decade , but now competition is so bad.
Haha, understood! Guess I have either a T5 tournament set or 5/10 and above cash game set!

Reactions: ovo
a few racks of these with some lables are a close second for a stand in $1
Not sure how easy these are to find

1601864680964.png

After a flurry of trading and buying, I’m happy with my initial pass at a Dunes superset. I have been unable, as much as I’ve tried, to shake even a single rack of $1s loose. If any Dunes owners that have $1s would do me the kindness of letting me complete the set by selling me a rack, I would be eternally grateful. :tup:

In the meanwhile, a couple members suggested I post in this thread, so here is my Dunes Pr0n.

View attachment 542784View attachment 542785View attachment 542786View attachment 542787View attachment 542788View attachment 542789View attachment 542790View attachment 542791View attachment 542792View attachment 542793View attachment 542794
Several people have relabeled blue THC Scandia $1’s as their $1 chip in their Dunes cash set. The base blue and spots are very similar...

Could someone please link me to the history / story of the Dunes chips that includes them being buried and discovered. Thx!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom