For Sale Double Down 100s New Price 2 racks. $190 a Rack Shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Poker

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Shipping CONUS racks not included. Paypal F&F or Venmo

2 Racks of Double Down 100s $400 $375 for both racks plus shipping shipped! OR $190 a Rack Shipped. Racks not included

Attachments

• Double Downs 2.jpeg
    Double Downs 2.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 788
  • Double Downs.jpg
    Double Downs.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 805
Last edited:
These are Paulsons, not sure the story behind the flakes, beautiful chips!! I was going to build a set around these then I scored 2 Roadhouse sets, and they dont really go with them... Was going to use the Cinn 100s then I bought Lady Lucks...

I wish I could see a hi-res closeup of one of these chips as it’s hard to see the flaking in the current pics.

Those pics are perfect, thx for taking those! I’m not sure that they’re for me though...

It’s crazy, but I think if these didn’t have a label they’d move faster to some people. It’s a great chip, I used it in my GC relabel, but it’s hard to match that inlay to others, white or black

Can't believe these haven't been picked up. If I didn't already have some of these I would take them. Super nice chips!

Can't believe these haven't been picked up. If I didn't already have some of these I would take them. Super nice chips!
Im perplexed too! Its below what I paid for them, I dont think they are out of line priced?! I really dont need to sell them but at the same time I dont think Im going to build around them either... bought them and then went to the ROADHOUSE set for the 43mms. Thinking if I get a second Tourney Set itll be a THC Grail set....

Really wish I could think of a use for these (although I'd prolly never need more than a rack). I've always like pictures of these chips, always wanted some, but never actually had any in real life. Are other denoms from this set widely available?

Ive seen smaller demons but not larger, this said I didnt look look for em either.... par a dice 500 would look real nice with them. It was an impulse buy! Arent they all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom