For Sale Double Down 100s New Price 2 racks. $190 a Rack Shipped (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, those chips are gorgeous! I am perplexed as to why they aren't selling. I'm sure it is frustrating for you as well, I mean it's bonkers. PFCers go nuts for bearclaws!

Bro, those chips are gorgeous! I am perplexed as to why they aren't selling. I'm sure it is frustrating for you as well, I mean it's bonkers. PFCers go nuts for bearclaws!

yea, it is weird to me, I really wish they fit my Roadhouse set but they just dont... selling at a loss already, I dont think Ill lower again, thinking Ill let them collect dust if that is the case!!

I loathe eBay, but if I ever need funds Ill do it, I would rather see someone from here use them and take less for now. Matter fact all 3 of my listings are at losses atm... I need to stop buying on a whim just so see chips in person!!

That really isnt a bad idea to be fair!! Turn PAD 500s into 5s to pair with it, hmmmm....

I also have a whisky barrel in the same room as my poker table, and was thinking of a Whiskey Barrel set... these chips would be great for revised western style label

I use Tonk $25's. My mixed western / cowboys and indians set. I would like some more of the horse shoe 500's. I might relabel the PAD 500's. These 100's are beautiful chips with the flakes in them like the PAD's.

20200410_165504.jpg

And i like to use this button.

View attachment 437997
I like that. Yea I'm not lowering price anymore and will probably formulate a whiskey saloon style set out of these as well. I do love the chips. Just dont go with a ton of chips and I love 43mm large denoms so my main set has the Roadhouse as those.

If you have time in the next few days can you post pics, what 25s do you use? if these dont sell soon maybe Ill put a set together, I dont need the money, just want playable chips
I used Mesquite Star $25 chips (large star version) with mine. Looked fantastic together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom