Doomed. (2 Viewers)

So much fun to see others slide down this slippery slope!!! (not so much a slope as it is a swan dive off a steep cliff!). Ah! Memories!

Welcome!

Thanks! It really is fun!

You've def set the bar high when it comes to over-the-top awesome setups. :)

It's been a while since you've given us a photo tour... hint hint.

Any links to the setup? I'm intrigued!

Did you get to play your heads up match @chubbyone ? I was able to get my chips to the table last night for a 6 player tournament using the structure @BGinGA suggested (T60K), went great! It was so nice having chips with denoms vs the dice chips we usually use...

I only found 1x $500 that was labeled $100 on one side, and 1x $1000 that the label was a little bit bent.

Did you get to play your heads up match @chubbyone ? I was able to get my chips to the table last night for a 6 player tournament using the structure @BGinGA suggested (T60K), went great! It was so nice having chips with denoms vs the dice chips we usually use...

I only found 1x $500 that was labeled $100 on one side, and 1x $1000 that the label was a little bit bent.

Unfortunately no, buddy got stuck outta town, so still anxiously awaiting this coming Saturday!

Glad to hear it worked well. I expect 6-8 players for the inaugural event.

I don't think any of my players have used anything other than dice chips either!

Here you go...

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/all-things-redbelly-hello-friends-old-and-new.3649/

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/redbellys-crown-jewels.3820

Didn't mean to hijack your thread...
Please... if a member wants to comment on my set please respond on the links above. Thanks!

Welcome to a great place with great people!

Really amazing stuff... and I just saw your new exploring the country post too! Best of luck on all your journeys and thanks for sharing all that you have!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom