DOGEcoin crash coming.... (1 Viewer)

I don't expect SNL to be a big boost to Doge. SNL hasn't been funny in a decade, and I don't think Elon Musk is that funny. I don't think the show has the audience it once had. While the novelty of this guy appearing as host might boost their ratings, I don't think it will turn Doge into a $1 coin. I see it going up until the show, then back down after.

I mean, it's become the fourth biggest crypto currency out there right now. If it goes another 5x it will surpass ETH, and if it goes 10x from now it will surpass BTC. I just feel that it is reaching its limit soon?
Doge has no limits..
1620421652156.png

Doge is not concerned with profits.
Though Doge can replicate endlessly, 1 doge = 1 doge, always..
1620421582628.png

1620421582628.png

1620421582628.png

In related future news:
Warren Buffet was admitted to the hospital with severe neck strain injuries on Sunday.
When asked what happened, Buffet replied, “You won’t believe this, but I hear this noise and go outside and see this rocket flying over my house and it has this dog on it, you know, all Slim Pickens style, and I’m watching it and it looks like it’s going right towards the Moon.. then I passed out.”

I set up account on Kraken to buy doge when it was .50

have to wore money to account. Wil take 72 hrs to clear
havent gotten around to it
Now at .70

SMH

Doge is fundamentally different from BTC. If it makes it to the moon- congratulations. But by all logical thought, it should be priced near $0.00.

Doge is fundamentally different from BTC. If it makes it to the moon- congratulations. But by all logical thought, it should be priced near $0.00.
Yup. Apples and oranges.

I don't expect SNL to be a big boost to Doge. SNL hasn't been funny in a decade, and I don't think Elon Musk is that funny. I don't think the show has the audience it once had. While the novelty of this guy appearing as host might boost their ratings, I don't think it will turn Doge into a $1 coin. I see it going up until the show, then back down after.

Come on...gold

Already made it to the moon... it has gained about 12,000% this year.. if that isn't the moon, nothing is.
No use in trying to rationalize something made of magic.

anyway, we all know Doge is much more stable than BTC...

1620436563181.png

Last edited:
Price is nuts wow
Wish Id ahve mined it for LOLZ the past 7 years just to have a pile of 0.00000001 C coins
JUST in case it hit a penny. OH WELL

I hope they make something out of it like FFS if I was those people take a billion dollars of
your DODGE and build an exchange that rivals Binance, turn the chain into the next BNB token chain
and make some utility out of it.

I mean, LTC has more utility wish they'd have pumped LTC

If they turn their chain into the next Binance bravo, if not its gonna be 5C a year from now

SOmeone remind me May 1, 2022 and see if its $5 / 50c / or 5c
I dont think the price could ever pass $1 its nonsensical I think its at its peak and probably worth
closer to 5c if EVERYONE holds it and spends it till eternity and doesnt panic sell when its 25c

Today's the big day..... I'm going to be watching this very closely. Just dipped down to 65 cents, bought a bit more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom