Does Anyone Know a McDonald's Employee?? (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Trying to pull off a miracle Xmas present... need a connection with a McDonald's shop employee.

Cash tip offered. :)

I teach at a large high school. To ask if I know somebody who works at McDonald’s is like asking if water is wet or if ice is cold. If you tell me what you are looking for I can ask around.

I met a couple who are franchisees at a party in 2016, but it might be a bit awkward to randomly reach out for a favor.

If it is Szechuan Sauce, you are out of luck.

Interwebs:

On October 1st, 2017, McDonald's confirmed in a Twitter post that the Szechuan Sauce would be returning for one day in U.S. restaurants, on October 7th, 2017.

Sources began showing a few days prior early releases of the sauce on YouTube and teasing a collectable poster to commemorate the event. To the dismay of their 'billions and billions served', the restaurants distributed roughly 20 Szechuan sauce packets at select restaurants, and 10 of the posters. Predictably, scalpers stood in line for hours just so they could obtain the extremely rare sauce and sell it for hundreds of dollars on eBay.

At one McDonalds in Los Angeles, a man was stabbed in the middle of a long line during the promotion.

if you need a hand kidnapping Ronald McDonald buzz me :cool:

Do you have a creepy looking van?

AC67A46C-6E98-4EBA-8219-FF93627E9544.jpeg

Looking for a lifetime supply of McRib's? SIGN. ME. UP. TOO (please)!!!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to locate a McRib there is a link below. I haven't had one in like 5 years or so which was the last time I saw them in Jersey, Links unfortunately there were no confirmed sightings in Wisconsin right now.

http://mcriblocator.com/map.html

I own a substantial (to me) amount of stock in McDonalds. That's the extent of my usefulness in that regard.

Best stock ever .....fat dividend every quarter since forever. Gone up 50 percent since Trump took over,....I think

I DRIP the dividends in every stock I own. Don’t underestimate the power of compounding. Your future self will thank you.
Yep. My ownership of MCD for example started at age 10 when my grandparents bought me one share to teach me about investing. I’ve thrown a couple hundred bucks in each year and DRIPed all the dividends. My holding is now in the low five figures.

I have enough now that they no longer send me letters offering to buy out my “odd lot” holding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom