Do you use your 4 conversation folders and if so, what do you call them? (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Random thought but now I'm curious....

here's mine with "active deals" also including outgoing sales until I message someone the tracking then it goes to archive.

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 4.36.27 PM.png

really wish I could have 5-6 to organize better but even just 4 is an amazing improvement to one

Ummmm wtf. Is this for....PCF? I just spent hours the other day going through my inbox and transcribing bought chips, where my chips are in the US, people’s dibs on chips I have etc., cause I’m too scared to ever delete anything and can’t organize. If this isn’t on PCF it should be!

This is going to be magical. More life hacks please.

I figured this might be a new thing for some people but so glad to have it confirmed! Yeah it was added in one of the last updates of the site, PS THANK YOU @Tommy ! Like you @BarrieJ3 if I didn't have it I'd lose track without tracking it as well (that being said I still do anyway lol)

Anything active for me stays in inbox, which isn't that much at any given time. Anything that is a successful transaction (trade/sale/purchase) goes in there, everything else ends up in archive

1583959642135.png

Last edited:
One option I wish existed for PM's was the ability to search. Please tell me this is an option and I have just missed it.
It is, sort of. Filter by person who received.

I just keep everything (seriously just figured out two days ago that you could even delete)

Am I missing something? Why can't I drag and drop each conversation into the folder? It looks like I have to open up the conversation and then "Move" button.

Tom, Dick, Harry.

No.....

Moe, Larry, Curly.

No......

PCF Tournaments, Breakdown/Structures, Transactions.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

But I really need additional category capability. Inbox plus three others isn't nearly enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom