Dinner Plans? (8 Viewers)

Prime rib eye, hand-trimmed for the inside grill. Twas as good as it looks. Roasted potatoes, arugula salad and a nice Pinot to round it out.

Prime1.jpg
Prime2.jpg
Prime3.jpg
Prime4.jpg
Prime5.jpg
Prime6.jpg
Prime7.jpg

So, even warmer temps, and a crazy-long drive.

I'd be miserable looking too.

That sandwich would make me feel much better though.

I ate completely vegetarian (not vegan) for the first week of the year. Although I know it was healthier for me (I have high cholesterol), the real reason was to see if I would develop a "hankering" for meat.

After a week, I had no desire for meat. Wasn't opposed to it, and I wasn't militant about it. Mrs Zombie wasn't even aware of the switch.

@k9dr 's post just ramped up my need for a steak.

I've made my own pasta, but found that store bought is just as good - and a lot less mess. I still need the pasta making skills for stuffed pasta (like ravioli). I will check out Hakubaku.

It's gotta be better that the Top Ramen that has been sitting in my cupboard since 1998. That's not an exaggeration. If society goes sideways, I've got at least a week of terrible meals still available.

I'm currently planning a Vegas trip and eyeballing a number of Raman places, just to see what it's really supposed to taste like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom