Dinner Plans? (15 Viewers)

Chicken cacciatore

IMG_7131.jpeg

Finally had some time to clean the fish I caught the other day and made a small portion for myself. The flavor is amazing! Firm whiter flesh, but flaky after cooked. Very light flavor and not a strong fishy odor. Reminds me a lot of mahi mahi. Planning to cook the rest this weekend for the family during Chinese New Year. Initially I only seasoned it with salt and pepper to taste the fish flavor, but I did finish the rest of the bowl with some truff hot sauce on top :D

biBYxZEh.jpg

bStZXI6h.jpg

1mXYZKah.jpg

Finally had some time to clean the fish I caught the other day and made a small portion for myself. The flavor is amazing! Firm whiter flesh, but flaky after cooked. Very light flavor and not a strong fishy odor. Reminds me a lot of mahi mahi. Planning to cook the rest this weekend for the family during Chinese New Year. Initially I only seasoned it with salt and pepper to taste the fish flavor, but I did finish the rest of the bowl with some truff hot sauce on top :D

biBYxZEh.jpg

bStZXI6h.jpg

1mXYZKah.jpg
Man I wish I lived near you!

I find that interesting. Flambe typically leaves a residue. Since quail is a high-effort finger food, it seems messy for nice-restaurant level clothing.

...but I'm a neanderthal that hates food on his fingers, and will wipe them on his pantleg after every bite.

Went out to a newer pho place yesterday. Had a plate that is a traditional Vietnamese breakfast item served on a hot plate that you eat with bread as well as pho served in a hot clay pot. Very good pho even if it was a bit pricey. $20 for the pho, $28 if you want wagyu, $38 if you want the special combo with wagyu, bone marrow and a poached egg.

IMG_9509.jpeg

IMG_5467.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom