diamond paulson chips???? PLEASE HELP (1 Viewer)

chipsmaster

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to collecting Paulson chips, but love playing poker so goes hand in hand.

I saw some "Paulson Diamond Mold" is there such a thing?

are they really paulson or knock off?

I thought all paulson chips had top hat and cane mold?

-Jack

I thought all paulson chips had top hat and cane mold?
Nope. They made diamonds for a while...back in the 70's some time, I think. I, @AK Chip , @Mac128k , and others have some here. Every now and then you can find them available on eBay, but you have to be really careful when identifying them or else you can end up with plastic chips by mistake.

And don't forget house molds, plain molds, lammer molds, etc.

Nope. They made diamonds for a while...back in the 70's some time, I think. I, @AK Chip , @Mac128k , and others have some here. Every now and then you can find them available on eBay, but you have to be really careful when identifying them or else you can end up with plastic chips by mistake.

And don't forget house molds, plain molds, lammer molds, etc.

got it, thank you, thats good to know.

At least 13 different molds are or have been used to produce Paulson chips, and that doesn't include dozens of house molds.

I also have a few:whistle: :whistling: I have 2 racks on eBay. If you want some, let me know and I’ll give you a better price.

I don’t know about breaking rules, but you can post eBay/Craigslist finds in a different forum in the marketplace. And yes, those are mine;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom