SOLD Diamond Jack Sample Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChipRoom

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Diamond Jacks Sample Set Sale
Sunday, March 5th
12:00 p.m. EST

At the sale start time the links below the images will go live, after you refresh your screen. You can click on the link to add the sample set(s) to your PayPal shopping cart.

Diamond Jacks Secondary Sample Set
$20/set
**Limit 2 sets per household**
20230221_113510.jpg

THC Roulette Sample Set
$15/set
**Limit 1 set per household**
We are only releasing the colors from open racks. Some of the colors are very limited and we don't want to break up racks. Colors below are Mustard, Canary Yellow, Peach, Mauve and Sunrise.
20230221_113057.jpg

Thanks, Jim

Last edited:
I have a couple of Diamond Jacks Bossier City primary chip sets up to $100...no $500 unfortunately. No secondary sets, yet, though. Will be ordering the secondary sets when the time comes. Thanks a ton.

@TheChipRoom
In your OP you have 6 colors listed in the Roulette solids, but only picture 5 chips.

I'm not real good with math, but I'm pretty certain 1 or the other is wrong

This will be my first attempt to get a sample set ever. I was thinking about it earlier today hoping that there would be an equal amount of blindness in each box.

blueberries-blueberry.gif

Any blueberries in there?

Last edited:
Jim hasn’t been on since last night and the post was last edited on Tuesday. I don’t think it’s possible to schedule edits to a post ahead of time so just have to wait for Jim to sign on and add the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom