Deja vu (1 Viewer)

Perthmike

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Finally got my Deja vu's from spikeithard. It's been a very slow 8 weeks but that will teach me for living in Australia and for not stumping up the extra cash for them to be shipped in 7 days.

I've had some asms in the past, which were some of the more muted original colours. These CPCs look even better than I had hoped. The colours really pop. I can't wait to get them into play and get my addons too.

Cpc definitely make a great product.
IMG_0585.JPG

Well since you asked I thought I'd take a few more photos. Especially since these are a 30th birthday present from my partner and I don't get to use them for another 5 weeks. Photos will have to keep me going until then. Can't really say there are any issues with uniformity of height, maybe slightly with the 5s. The 5s and 20s are definitely my favourite in person. Spikeithard did a great job with these.

I also have my proofs for my new $2 chip, which breaks the progression of the set, but I just had to have it. I got a sample of the Atlantic club solids and fell in love with dg peacock.
IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0599.JPG

IMG_0556.jpg

Got my shipping notice for my addon. I have my first game with the Deja's on Saturday so I'm currently checking the tracking every hour or so, even though I get email updates, i think I have a patience problem.

Hopefully they arrive in time, it would be nice to debut the whole set together.

If past history is correct, the chips ship a day or 2 after the notice is sent. I think the label is created knowing the chips will be done very soon.

Just got the package in the mail. At first glance they look amazing and I'm really happy with the white replacements for the grey $1s (which I did like but I just wasn't in love with grey as a base colour). Super excited to get them in play. Unfortunately they were one day too late for my home game, but my players loved the Deja set and I received a number of compliments. Miracle really since they all think I'm mental and would happily play with dice chips.
IMG_0801.JPG

@Perthmike to tag someone, use the "@" and start typing their username. A pop up window will appear and you just clink on the name of the person you want to tag.

Couple more photos. Not staying at my own house tonight so I can't put them with the rest of the set yet. Very pleased with the results, especially how the $2s turned out.
I did notice that some of the inlays on one side of the $1 chips have some funky alignment, but I'm not particularly bothered about it. Can't wait to use them.
IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

Last edited:
The add-on looks great! The $2 reminds me of the Lakeshore Inn $1. Are you offering samples? It would be great to update my Deja Vu sample set that I got from @spikeithard years ago.

The add-on looks great! The $2 reminds me of the Lakeshore Inn $1. Are you offering samples? It would be great to update my Deja Vu sample set that I got from @spikeithard years ago.
Thanks. Yeah the colours are similar to the lakeshore actually, I wonder if I was subconsciously inspired by it, pretty sure I've seen them in the past. I just really liked the mapes $25, but didn't want to use the red or brown spots so I changed them up.

Sorry but I didn't occur to me to order any extras for samples.

nice choice on the $1s. I should have done that from the get go instead of the grey

great job
I liked the original greys, Ive just always loved white chips and a set doesn't feel complete to me without them. I stuck to your original colours for the edgespots though, because I felt they worked really well with the set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom