December Mirage Giveaway. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it's that time again. My monthly giveaway. This month, two full Mirage Sample sets (T25-T25k w/ oversized Bounty) plus a Mirage dealer button. (25ks, Bounties, and cut cards are coming)
IMG_20201208_161248.jpg

Rules are, don't be a dick, post something, chat, be friends, post memes or dogs. Whatevs.

It'll go to a random draw for 9 players. We will do flips on the table. It's the same dang process as before. Whatever. I'll be fair. Just be nice and have fun.

I'll pay shipping in the US. Outside of that, we can discuss options.

I'll close this up Dec 23rd at 6pm.
IMG_20201208_161633_01.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it's that time again. My monthly giveaway. This month, two full Mirage Sample sets (T25-T25k w/ oversized Bounty) plus a Mirage dealer button.

Rules are, don't be a dick, post something, chat, be friends, post memes or dogs. Whatevs.

It'll go to a random draw for 9 players. We will do flips on the table. It's the same dang process as before. Whatever. I'll be fair. Just be nice and have fun.

I'll pay shipping in the US. Outside of that, we can discuss options.
Shit! Now the pressure is on to get the bounties murdered. Fucking paper inlays. :mad: Don't forget the cut cards. The winners will get cut cards too.

Shocked this doesn't include any playing cards

Here's some trivia: the Mirage $100s were used on this book cover, name the book. :)
ed.jpg

ed copy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom