Giveaway Okku's 23rd Birthday Giveaway! 2 1/2 Years of Collecting! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
This will be my first ever giveaway, but I'm sure it won't be my last one. I've been blessed to be in the position that I'm in, met SO SO SO many amazing people on this forum, grown as a person and so much more in the last 2 1/2 since I started collecting chips. Before this hobby, I didn't collect anything. Maybe Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but that started when I was young and I didn't really understand that those could've had some value in them. Still have a few that are in good shape and worth a little, but not much. Back to the topic, before I started collecting chips I didn't collect anything, I didn't really understand how big of a hobby this was and all the ins and outs of it. Its so much more than just playing with clay disks as many say. There's friendship, community, teamwork and so much more behind it. We have people getting other people chips that are looking for them, others sending chips randomly and handing down sets to those that are getting into the hobby which makes it so exciting and helps the next generation move this hobby forward. That's exactly what I'm all about! I want everyone to have fun, enjoy themselves, find what they like, collect what they like and that's it. Have fun in this hobby! That's why it's a "hobby" ;)

Being that my 23rd birthday is coming up I'm going to be giving away the items below. These were chips that I got in the early part of my collecting journey and I have no use for them so I'd like to give them away for the next person to hopefully use them or have it be a part of their collection. The singles are ones that I don't mind, either I have a duplicate of it or I just don't collect that type of chip so it's a little bit of everything for those that are even new to the hobby. Get a feeling for different types of chips.

We've got:
-(100) RT-Round Tent Cafe Red TRK Small Crown chips. These are used, my plan initially was to clean them all up and use them in a TRK set.
-(102) BPOE 1920 Barstow, California 10 Cent SqSqRt chips. These are in great shape, maybe a little cleaning or oiling and these would pop.
-Random singles ranging from TRK, Paulson, Bud Jones and Ceramic ChipCo. Little bit of everything for someone new or someone who has never felt the other manufacturers.
-If it's possible to edit after I post this and find more goodies, I'll add them to this list :)

All you have to do is post "In!" and you are entered.

Share this with others too and let's make this awesome! If you know anyone new to the hobby tag them here or send them the link. Let's try to get them in here!

My birthday is on the 21st of this month so I'll have this go until then.

Thank you guys for everything and making this hobby so much fun!

Oscar (Okku)

DSC03334.jpg
DSC03338.jpg
DSC03343.jpg

Last edited:
In! Congrats on your journey so far and hope you've had lots of fun!

In! Awesome giveaway! I wished I kept my cards at the time too. Lost a good chunk of potential change there.

In thanks!

Those 10c chips are neat, I haven't seen that mold before.

Happy birthday!! Great journey you are on! It will only get better, I’m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom