DEALER BUTTONS to accompany the US/CAN CARDS MOLD group buy - CLOSED (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tagging people who I have seen designs for in the cards mold group buy thread, just to see if they have any interest in making dealer buttons.

@TX_Golf_N_Poker ... still need your Texas Flood design
@Dodger ... still need your design (no idea what it is lol)
@TheDuke ... you were in, then out, then in (I think) ... still need your design if interested
@BarrieJ3 ... Clown Motel? Or just doing the Viva el Donkey?
@Pinesol13 ... Kohler Cardroom?
@SiouxperStack ... Golden Nugget?
@Eloe2000 ... Old Salt Club? Tropic Club?
@ChrisB ... Club Coconuts?
@RowlettTexasChipGuy ... Skull? Lone Star? Might need to do two dealer buttons since they are both so cool.
@shorticus ... Salle de Poker Crole?
@Beakertwang ... Great River Poker Tour?
@Kensco ... American Original?
@HeWhoWouldPun ... Jasmine Dragon? Sugar Shack?
@p5woody ... Chinatown Club?
@slurpeee ... Wolf Face?
@J93 ... J's Nest?

There are a TON of others on the final order list (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-artwork-group-buy-us-can-cards-mold.58260/post-1187057). So post here or send me a PM if you plan to make a dealer button for your new chip set(s).

Thanks - I'll be in for 2 of the El Donkey buttons.

Tagging people who I have seen designs for in the cards mold group buy thread, just to see if they have any interest in making dealer buttons.

@TheDuke ... you were in, then out, then in (I think) ... still need your design if interested
@RowlettTexasChipGuy ... Skull? Lone Star? Might need to do two dealer buttons since they are both so cool.
@slurpeee ... Wolf Face?
@J93 ... J's Nest?

There are a TON of others on the final order list (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-artwork-group-buy-us-can-cards-mold.58260/post-1187057). So post here or send me a PM if you plan to make a dealer button for your new chip set(s).

Hoping to have artwork done soon. I’ll have a couple DB versions to go with a Mill Town tourney set.

Thanks - I'll be in for 2 of the El Donkey buttons.
No orders yet, please. I'm not tracking that yet. Let's get all of the artwork submitted, and then I will have an order window of one week or so. It's too messy otherwise, because designs can change, or other reasons.

@slurpeee ... Wolf Face?
@J93 ... J's Nest?

I had to put my set on hold for the time being. :(

No orders yet, please. I'm not tracking that yet. Let's get all of the artwork submitted, and then I will have an order window of one week or so. It's too messy otherwise, because designs can change, or other reasons.

Ah gotcha. Good for art. Going to piggyback on Eloe2000's donkey art. Thanks.

So is it 10 buttons total or 10 per design to get one done?

So is it 10 buttons total or 10 per design to get one done?
You can order any quantity (even a single button). But in order to get printing on the rolling edge, you need a minimum of 10 for that design.

You can order any quantity (even a single button). But in order to get printing on the rolling edge, you need a minimum of 10 for that design.

ok so I could get one just not rolling edge printing, got it.

ok so I could get one just not rolling edge printing, got it.
The reason for the group buy, though, is that if you participate, you are allowing others to purchase your DB, as well. Even though you might just want a single DB, you could possibly get up to 10 ordered in total of your button when other people submit their orders.

So, if you've got a cool design that isn't personalized (i.e. "Dave's card room"), there is a high likelihood of hitting 10. So I recommend that people submit a rolling edge design if they think it's cool. Because chances are, others will think it's cool, as well.

The reason for the group buy, though, is that if you participate, you are allowing others to purchase your DB, as well. Even though you might just want a single DB, you could possibly get up to 10 ordered in total of your button when other people submit their orders.

So, if you've got a cool design that isn't personalized (i.e. "Dave's card room"), there is a high likelihood of hitting 10. So I recommend that people submit a rolling edge design if they think it's cool. Because chances are, others will think it's cool, as well.

Mine is to match a custom set I am having made o kind of personalized. Not sure anyone else would want one.

DEALER.png

I'm in.
I'll touch base with Tim for artwork for my set.
Can I piggyback your dealer buttons as well?

Last edited:
I just need to find someone to put it in the right format for printing

Ha,

Well, the chances of anyone wanting my personalized version rather than the generic ones must be close to zero, but I want the printed rolling edge and don't want 10 of them, so here it is LOL. Thanks to Kid for the customization! (Sorry, didn't know how to cut out the bounty chip part!)
Wright Dealer Button2.png

I'm still in @Himewad I know Tim is swamped but I'm hoping to get the artwork finalized for my DB soon. I guess if I miss the deadline I'll just order mine separate.

Just got my art. I'll send it to you.
Getting two DB each. Two black. Two white.
Plus if you want a couple.

Last edited:
The turnaround on DBs is like 2 weeks. These chips are going to take months to get to our doors. It doesn't need to be a rush.

some changes being made to my design. timinater is adding it to his workload

I went through this thread again this morning, and there are a LOT of questions about the rolling edge printing. I suggest going ahead and make a rolling edge design, and hopefully we can reach the MOQ (minimum order quantity) of 10 for every button. I'm not going to guarantee anything, but if you make a colorful, cool design, there should be no problem reaching the MOQ. The level of detail on the rolling edge can be pretty amazing. Dodger shared a close-up picture of his Mill Town rolling edge design, and I will share a picture of a dealer button that had a TON of detail on the rolling edge, and they turned out AMAZING.

Bottom line ... be creative! Be bold! Be colorful! You won't regret going all out on your dealer buttons!

1598019417681.png
1598019424332.png

Last edited:
I went through this thread again this morning, and there are a LOT of questions about the rolling edge printing. I suggest going ahead and make a rolling edge design, and hopefully we can reach the MOQ (minimum order quantity) of 10 for every button. I'm not going to guarantee anything, but if you make a colorful, cool design, there should be no problem reaching the MOQ. The level of detail on the rolling edge can be pretty amazing. Dodger shared a close-up picture of his Mill Town rolling edge design, and I will share a picture of a dealer button that had a TON of detail on the rolling edge, and they turned out AMAZING.

Bottom line ... be creative! Be bold! Be colorful! You won't regret going all out on your dealer buttons!

View attachment 516898View attachment 516899
OK, those are AMAZING!!! So BR Pro Poker did these?

@timinater Let's have some FUN with my brewing theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom