Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (8 Viewers)

We're all on the edge of our seats. Now radio silence... WHAT NUMBER DID YOU GO WITH???

But he bumped it to at least 2000.
No I ran out of time. Was thinking of doing a limit set with a chip from two different sets, but thought I should just be happy with a cash and a tourney instead of rushing something. Plus it leaves me with still needing to build a limit set one day. I also just remembered I have 1000 LCO ceramic $5s, huh.

I did bump up the cash order to 900 though, I love the clowns and didn't want to have to reorder later. For the tourney set, I'll just double it when I buy it off of the one other person who ordered that design.

No I ran out of time. Was thinking of doing a limit set with a chip from two different sets, but thought I should just be happy with a cash and a tourney instead of rushing something. Plus it leaves me with still needing to build a limit set one day. I also just remembered I have 1000 LCO ceramic $5s, huh.

I did bump up the cash order to 900 though, I love the clowns and didn't want to have to reorder later. For the tourney set, I'll just double it when I buy it off of the one other person who ordered that design.
Just order 1000 more New China Club $1 and 100 NCC $20

im-glad-its-finally-over.jpg

For nearly two months I've been consumed by this GB and the various related threads.
WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO NOW!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom