DEALER BUTTONS to accompany the US/CAN CARDS MOLD group buy - CLOSED (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the font on this?

1597176347862.png

Anyone know the font on this?

View attachment 507690

Try searching ‘WhatTheFont”.

I believe it’s on the myfonts.com site. You can upload an image and identify the area of the image you want to analyze for a font.

Sometimes you can get a perfect match. Other times, it will give you a list of possibles. Worth a try.

Try searching ‘WhatTheFont”.

I believe it’s on the myfonts.com site. You can upload an image and identify the area of the image you want to analyze for a font.

Sometimes you can get a perfect match. Other times, it will give you a list of possibles. Worth a try.
You're a mensch. Think I got it first search...

@GetUrShineBox I don't know if you heard, but I don't shine shoes no more. But I do help out with Dealer buttons lol

Check your email pal

EDIT: to be clear, @timinater did this I just added the "Wyckoff" and edgework to allow Tim a restful vacation lol. I admittedly didn't know how to work with both the design *and* the watermark so I yanked the watermark to help out ShineBox, just wanted to clarify lol

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 6.07.30 PM.png

Last edited:

Attachments

• NCC Dealer Button-01.jpg
    NCC Dealer Button-01.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 97
No orders yet. I’ll announce when I have all of the artwork and then I’ll start taking orders.

I have updated the second post in this thread with the artwork I have seen posted so far. If you want your DB designs included in this, either PM me or post it here.

Is there a deadline for artwork? Just want to make sure I don’t miss it.
Hopefully still some time. We really loaded up our designers with all of our Cards mold orders. I told Tim not to worry about my DB until after he finished all his cards mold designs. That should be soon now, so hoping to start on my DB next week.

I’d actually like to edit my art a little bit; I liked the idea of the text going both ways along the edges

Attachments

• CCCXII_Dealer v.2.png
    CCCXII_Dealer v.2.png
    86 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
OK - now that the cards mold group buy is collecting payments for that massive order, it's time to start finalizing your artwork if you want dealer buttons produced to accompany your new chip set(s). If we can get all of the artwork done by the end of August, I can start taking orders in early September. Get after it.

Tagging people who I have seen designs for in the cards mold group buy thread, just to see if they have any interest in making dealer buttons.

@TX_Golf_N_Poker ... still need your Texas Flood design
@Dodger ... still need your design (no idea what it is lol)
@TheDuke ... you were in, then out, then in (I think) ... still need your design if interested
@BarrieJ3 ... Clown Motel? Or just doing the Viva el Donkey?
@Pinesol13 ... Kohler Cardroom?
@SiouxperStack ... Golden Nugget?
@Eloe2000 ... Old Salt Club? Tropic Club?
@ChrisB ... Club Coconuts?
@RowlettTexasChipGuy ... Skull? Lone Star? Might need to do two dealer buttons since they are both so cool.
@shorticus ... Salle de Poker Crole?
@Beakertwang ... Great River Poker Tour?
@Kensco ... American Original?
@HeWhoWouldPun ... Jasmine Dragon? Sugar Shack?
@p5woody ... Chinatown Club?
@slurpeee ... Wolf Face?
@J93 ... J's Nest?

There are a TON of others on the final order list (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-artwork-group-buy-us-can-cards-mold.58260/post-1187057). So post here or send me a PM if you plan to make a dealer button for your new chip set(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom