GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB04 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish this was an option for a "Like":

1643847295295.png

Everything for this group buy is wrapped up and has postage affixed. I took a bunch of packages to the post office earlier today, and I will drop off all remaining packages tomorrow morning.

Everyone should have received a PM with their USPS tracking number. Enjoy!
Thanks you for organising another Dealer Button GB

Ladies and gentlemen,

Many have asked why we brave the winters here in Wisconsin. Why would we subject ourselves to perennially being eliminated in the playoffs despite having 30 straight years of Hall of Fame caliber quarterback play? Why do we watch our MVP caliber outfielder, possibly still frozen stiff from winter, stare at strike three without so much as a twitch? Why do we risk living in a place that breeds more than our fair share of Ed Geins and Jeffrey Dahmers? How do we live somewhere that makes us compulsively add ranch dressing to everything?!?!?

Answer: Because we live closer to the epicenter of dealer buttons within these United States, and our packages of pure poker gold arrive that much sooner from @Himewad, the DB King himself.

I promise you, your package will arrive soon too, and it shall arrive in extremely well packaged glory.

And as the Beastie Boys very own Mike D once famously said:

Get ready, cuz this ain’t funny, I got my DBs and I’m about to make money!

1DDB3669-DF5F-49A4-B8D9-916AA4D9DAF9.jpeg

EFBBD7AE-AE08-42D6-AC5F-A1F395136D24.jpeg

D3A513BE-1364-4126-AB08-C4B52C4658AD.jpeg

Last edited:
My package is currently in Jersey City, NJ….the black hole of US Postal Service distribution centers. When packages don’t go through there they arrive ahead of schedule…when they do, it’s an extra 2 days on a 3-day package. :mad:

I guess I should be glad it’s not on a postal train in Los Angeles….

My package is currently in Jersey City, NJ….the black hole of US Postal Service distribution centers. When packages don’t go through there they arrive ahead of schedule…when they do, it’s an extra 2 days on a 3-day package. :mad:

I guess I should be glad it’s not on a postal train in Los Angeles….
New Jersey USPS and Bloomington, CA FedEx hub are the bane of my existence lol.

Looks like 3 packages were delivered yesterday. Another 35 are scheduled to be delivered today.

Then a whopping 67 packages are scheduled to be delivered on Monday, followed by 6 on Tuesday. That would be all of the CONUS packages.

The international packages are slowly making their way to their final destinations. One going to Canada has already cleared customs. That's gotta be some kind of record.

MONDAY MORNING UPDATE:
  • 27 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 77 CONUS packages are scheduled to be delivered today
  • 6 CONUS packages are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow
  • 1 CONUS package has the dreaded "arriving late" tag
  • 12 INTL packages are on the way

Got mine in on Saturday. Thanks @Himewad!

Noob question: What do y'all use to glue the Rounders button together? Super glue? Hot glue?

I super glued mine. Some people want to get the "Oreo experience" by twisting off the cookie piece, so there are two options for those people:
  • velcro, as shown above
  • drill into them and super glue magnets into the recesses (not for the faint of heart)
1644249635058.png

If you ordered a bunch you can do this.
1644249707239.png

I super glued mine. Some people want to get the "Oreo experience" by twisting off the cookie piece, so there are two options for those people:
  • velcro, as shown above
  • drill into them and super glue magnets into the recesses (not for the faint of heart)
View attachment 859821

If you ordered a bunch you can do this.
View attachment 859822
I have a feeling we will need to run another group buy for these soon lol

MIne arrived today safe and sound. Thanks again for a great group buy. And I swore to myself that I was done getting DBs for a bit, then I saw some of the options in your new GB. So I will be placing an order over there...damn you....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom