Reshipping (ordering closed) Dealer Button Sportsball GB (11 Viewers)

Edit: One more tip. You know that you can put a SFRB inside of a flat rate padded envelope, and the postage is about a dollar less. It's one of the mysteries of the US Postal Service.
I think they have corrected this. My last trip to the PO, the SFRB box I shipped was 20c cheaper than the SFRE mailed at the same time.

This! @BlueChipSpecial You may want to connect with @Himewad for shipping tips. He is the zen master of DB GBs.

Also, since you admitted it's your first GB - Definitely run your postage through the Shipstation PayPal app. You may already know this, but there is a pretty hefty discount over purchasing postage at the PO.

Edit: One more tip. You know that you can put a SFRB inside of a flat rate padded envelope, and the postage is about a dollar less. It's one of the mysteries of the US Postal Service.
I use Pirate Ship now for my shipping instead of Shipstation. Shipstation was giving me headaches and now that I made the switch, I would never go back.

Also, I looked at the rates for SFRB shipping versus padded flate rate envelopes, and the envelopes were actually more expensive now. Maybe they caught on to our little trick.

Would it be possible to get the NLHE/PLO-themed NHL puck buttons seen here from @Nuhockey added to the GB? I'm not sure who owns the art/design for those, but would fit right in with this thread and I imagine BR Pro did those originally, too. edit: Looks like @WedgeRock might be the originator of these?

That said, I'll start with a golf ball and may add on more later. :)

Ax1

Good tip!

But not exactly right any more. The PFRE is now $9.65, twenty cents more than the SFRB. But it's well worth the pennies, since it provides greatly enhanced protection and security.

Would it be possible to get the NLHE/PLO-themed NHL puck buttons seen here from @Nuhockey added to the GB? I'm not sure who owns the art/design for those, but would fit right in with this thread and I imagine BR Pro did those originally, too. edit: Looks like @WedgeRock might be the originator of these?

Ax1
+1

Those are cool. Is one side orange and one side white for each game or is orange/white determined by the game? Maybe it's just one button?

Last edited:
Those are cool. Is one side orange and one side white for each game or is orange/white determined by the game? Maybe it's just one button?
I'm unsure if they were just two sides to a single button, though I think that would be more than reasonable to do if the art assets are available.

This! @BlueChipSpecial You may want to connect with @Himewad for shipping tips. He is the zen master of DB GBs.

Also, since you admitted it's your first GB - Definitely run your postage through the Shipstation PayPal app. You may already know this, but there is a pretty hefty discount over purchasing postage at the PO.

I checked with the DB Master (aka @Himewad) before starting this GB to make sure he was OK with me pestering him with tons a few questions. Will connect with him on shipping costs, and may adjust them downward, but wanted to get some shipping prices out there in the original post that I knew I could deliver on (pun intended - I'm here all week. Be sure to tip your waiters/waitresses).

Stay tuned...

Ax1
Serious question. Why not just customize an actual hockey puck as a dealer button? Would standout nicely I would think. Someone has to have done this already right??

Ax1
Hi @NotDunric Wedgerock owns the art design for NHL DBs and he had them printed by BRPRO. So you will need to contact him on those. My Hockey buttons are these below. The first picture is of the rolling edges. The Black Rangers buttons have a hockey puck textured look and the red one buttons just have a hockey stick. The Bruins buttons have a 70s style Hockey Mask on the rolling edge. I did a sports themed Button run a while back.

FallButtonEdges.jpg

NYRANGERSPUCK-SIDEHOLDEM.jpg
NYRANGERSPUCK-SIDEOMAHA.jpg

NYRANGERSRED-SIDEHOLDEM.jpg
NYRANGERSRED-SIDEOMAHA.jpg
BRUINS.jpg

These were the buttons I made in my Previous run.
FallButton.jpg

Hi @NotDunric Wedgerock owns the art design for NHL DBs and he had them printed by BRPRO. So you will need to contact him on those. My Hockey buttons are these below. The first picture is of the rolling edges. The Black Rangers buttons have a hockey puck textured look and the red one buttons just have a hockey stick. The Bruins buttons have a 70s style Hockey Mask on the rolling edge. I did a sports themed Button run a while back.

View attachment 987938

View attachment 987933View attachment 987934

View attachment 987935 View attachment 987936 View attachment 987937

These were the buttons I made in my Previous run.
View attachment 987944
Loving those Mets and Rangers buttons big time!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom