Cut Card Group Buy (Round 9) - *Closed* (4 Viewers)

My final .ai files are coming from Johnny5 (sorry, other "John"). Will have it today!

Ah, got it. I did have that mixed up. Regardless, I am organizing payments, details, and the existing artwork to send over. Lot's of tedious prep. We should get this out in a couple days.

Update: waiting on some payments(some members haven’t logged on since the weekend), a couple artwork corrections, and just one or two pieces of final artwork.

*** Update ***

I have received the proofs which I will separate out and PM everyone individually for your approval over the next day or two. Fingers crossed no corrections are necessary although they do seem to make changes quickly. Then we hit print.

*** Update ***

I have received the proofs which I will separate out and PM everyone individually for your approval over the next day or two. Fingers crossed no corrections are necessary although they do seem to make changes quickly. Then we hit print.

Let’s do it!

Everyone has reviewed their initial proofs. We have a couple issues to fix. Hopefully they can address those on Monday and then they can hit print pretty quick.

FWIW We already have interest in Round 10 and we are going to try this without minimums next round.

Well I can't believe I missed this!

Please tag me for next round

I'm in

Would like to just pick from all the great designs

All my Best Jeff :)

Well I can't believe I missed this!

Please tag me for next round

I'm in

Would like to just pick from all the great designs

All my Best Jeff :)
Noted.

FWIW A lot of people miss these because they don’t follow the GB section. I should cross post somewhere for in creased visibility.

Last edited:
The eagle has landed
1614975815488.gif

I will start packing things up this weekend snd will be getting packages out the first couple days of this week. I will PM the tracking info to you as they go out.

Fingers crossed there are no screw up (all proofs looked good) but if so just PM me and we will get it sorted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom