Vendor Sale Customizable Aluminum Cut Cards and Stock Designs (1 Viewer)

Now if you throw them can they stick into things? Wondering if it's worth risking ordering something to Canada? Lol

The cards look awesome and fit the theme well
SO, I did a throw test yesterday, and my assessment is:
  1. They throw nice and straight. So much so that I was surprised at how consistently I could hit the same area from 8ish feet away. Full disclosure...I spent a large part of my youth with throwing stars, but haven't touched one in 30+ years.
  2. I couldn't get them to stick into drywall, plastic covered insulation, or a cardboard box. Even from 2' away I couldn't get them to stick.
I don't know how strict customs is, but they would have a tough time proving that these could be used as a weapon as is. Sure you could grind and sharpen the edges, but that is the case with most items.

Good luck!!

These are too cool :cool

a.jpgb.jpgc.jpgd.jpg

Order #2 will be inbound shortly. So...

Prepare-the-Laser.jpg

Trying to decide the best colors for the Samurai cut cards. Any suggestions or pics other than the ones posted earlier in the thread?

The silver is pretty subtle compared to the contrast of the black. I feel like gold could work, personally I'm more of a silver person in the great silver or gold debate. Red might work too, definitely a bold choice and would be polarizing with love it or hate it.

The silver is pretty subtle compared to the contrast of the black. I feel like gold could work, personally I'm more of a silver person in the great silver or gold debate. Red might work too, definitely a bold choice and would be polarizing with love it or hate it.
Just my 2 cents, but I thought the exact same thing and almost went with all black. However, I ultimately chose both (silver and black) and I think I like the silver better in person. It definitely is more subtle, but looks amazing in person.

20230726_142211.jpg
20230726_142225.jpg

I know, I picked up both after seeing yours, lol. To me it makes the perfect second deck cut card because of the contrast with the black on the other deck. To use only silver I don't think would be as good.

Thanks for the info and the pics. I am debating silver/black or silver/red. Maybe I should just do 2 of each silver/black/red
The green / blue / red colors are really nice. They are all nice, but we used the green ones in my game Friday night, and they were a hit. People brought them up without me having to do it myself. Which is saying something considering they are just cut cards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom