Vendor Sale Customizable Aluminum Cut Cards and Stock Designs (2 Viewers)

Potsie1

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
STOCK DESIGNS $4.99
CUSTOM DESIGNS $6.99

Pick your color:
Black, Silver, Blue, Gold, Green, Red and Hot Pink(bridge size only). All colors are brushed aluminum except silver which is matte with a beveled edge.

Pick Your Size:
Bridge or Poker.

Choose your design:

Stock designs:

Stock designs are 2 sided and can be mixed and matched from all options.

Formal Stock design
Solid formal sampler 6 pack $24 delivered
Includes 1 of each color
Samplers are not mix and match colors but you can mix and match sizes.
formal black - frame at 0m14s.jpgformal blue - frame at 0m16s.jpgformal gold - frame at 0m9s.jpgformal green - frame at 0m14s.jpgformal red - frame at 0m14s.jpgformal silver - frame at 0m11s.jpg
Stock designs
Asset 4@2x-100.jpg

Custom designs:
I can put your artwork and design on an aluminum cut card.

CUSTOM MINIMUMS
Artwork ready submissions have no minimum and are print on demand.
Artwork that needs formatting have a minimum of 8 cards. I'll let you know if I'm able to format your submission. Contact me if you are unsure of what you have.
If you don't have artwork you'll need to reach out to an artist who can help you create your image. I'm happy to work directly with your artist to help them format the file.

CUSTOM ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS
Artwork submissions need to be in vectored format. Commonly used programs are illustrator and inkscape(freeware).
Images should be on a single layer and a single color as the cut cards are made by burning off the anodized surface anywhere there is color in the graphic leaving a grayish silver color on the surface.
The image can't have overlapping graphics and should use "Fill" and "No Fill" for the image and not "Stroke". Very small details may not show on the final image. Simple images like the following work best. If you have images like these black and white examples and its not vectored it will be pretty easy for me to use it anyways. Don't be afraid to reach out and I can help.
samurai palace small.jpgAsset 1-100.jpglaurel-wreath-304839_960_720.pngd4cmgee-c6468af6-43af-4118-8f8c-6c0f414f04ba.png

Below is a great example of how artwork should be converted:
Thanks to @Racer96 for letting me use his artwork as an example.

Here is an incredible illustrator file that is NOT usable as is.
Asset 1-100.jpg
Here is the same file converted for burning.
Asset 1-100.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting..... just curious if you have checked if these are legal in Canada?

I bought some metal cards that has carved aces in them and were described as throwing cards....the border intercepted them and I recived a call from the RCMP for importing prohibited goods...the metal playing cards were classified as throwable (like ninja stars)...

Our policy makers have too large of an imagination.

Interesting..... just curious if you have checked if these are legal in Canada?

I bought some metal cards that has carved aces in them and were described as throwing cards....the border intercepted them and I recived a call from the RCMP for importing prohibited goods...the metal playing cards were classified as throwable (like ninja stars)...

Our policy makers have too large of an imagination.
eh, throwing cards is asking for it lol, this screams mall ninja to me.

Curious as to how "sharp" these would be to be handling a deck of cards as well. I'm sure I'm bound to cut myself even if it's dull

eh, throwing cards is asking for it lol, this screams mall ninja to me.

I forgot the picture sorry

These are not the exact cards but similar to what I ordered, except the suits were all cut out. They were advertised as coasters and were all Aces with each suit cut out and in the advert the card could be used to open a beer bottle.

steel-throwing-card-ace-of-spades.jpg

These are Awesome! I love the Ungar cut cards! I’m in for some of these and I would love to do some custom ones for sure! Let me know when you are accepting orders for customized ones. Thanks!

I’ve used aluminum cover cards in the past and have several. They are superior. Problem is we’ve switched to bridge size cards so mine are not in service.

Will you offer them in both sizes?

Following.

I’ve used aluminum cover cards in the past and have several. They are superior. Problem is we’ve switched to bridge size cards so mine are not in service.

Will you offer them in both sizes?

Following.
Yes. Check out the first post. They are available in both poker and bridge size!
Ummmmm……no Starburst?
:(
I already have starburst artwork from my dealer buttons so would be easy to do. I will be posting custom ordering information within the next 2 weeks.

The first thing I thought was “throwing stars,” but then “nah, Potsie wouldn’t do us like that.” In any case, I love it. Thank you!

Yes. Check out the first post. They are available in both poker and bridge size!

I already have starburst artwork from my dealer buttons so would be easy to do. I will be posting custom ordering information within the next 2 weeks.
Sorry. I looked and looked. When it’s time I’ll be down for a few bridge size.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom