Custom Set Conumdrum. (1 Viewer)

Oooouh nice! :love:

The 25c is definitely better. I really love one-spot patterns in general, and your colours combo looks fantastic. Love how it makes a "dull" chip pop and makes it interesting without stealing the show or raising the bar too high too quickly. Great lesson, thank you. Do you have any real examples of Grey+Tiger?

I am on the fence about the 1$, on one hand I love your play with the inserts and the inlay, it makes for a pretty nice chip with a unique personality, on the other hand… it might feel a bit "gimmicky"? Super cool, though…

I also like the Yellow 5 better.

Still not convinced by the 100… but I really can't say if it is just a subjective thing because I am not a fan of Black chips, or if it is the weak link in your set for another more objective reason.

The precedent 500 was (perhaps…) more interesting, but this one is a perfect example of why sometimes simpler is better. The overall feel of the set is way more cohesive imho.

Fantastic iteration and improvement, too bad CPC does not do price reductions on group buys ;)

Last edited:
Oooouh nice! :love:

The 25c is definitely better. I really love one-spot patterns in general, and your colours combo looks fantastic. Love how it makes a "dull" chip pop and makes it interesting without stealing the show or raising the bar too high too quickly. Great lesson, thank you. Do you have any real examples of Grey+Tiger?

I am on the fence about the 1$, on one hand I love your play with the inserts and the inlay, it makes for a pretty nice chip with a unique personality, on the other hand… it might feel a bit "gimmicky"? Super cool, though…

I also like the Yellow 5 better.

Still not convinced by the 100… but I really can't say if it is just a subjective thing because I am not a fan of Black chips, or if it is the weak link in your set for another more objective reason.

The precedent 500 was (perhaps…) more interesting, but this one is a perfect example of why sometimes simpler is better. The overall feel of the set is way more cohesive imho.

Fantastic iteration and improvement, too bad CPC does not do price reductions on group buys ;)
Yeah. The 100 is definitely my problem chip right now. I'll most likely be going with a 414, possibly 614 to keep the set within the "era".
74325648-8a8b-4c70-acb7-65d2967caf34.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom