Custom Poker Table Felt Thread (9 Viewers)

Didn’t see this thread ooops. I just listed mine somewhere else. Well nothing like a double header so we go. It’s a tribute signature table to the late great chipper Mr Michael Patton. This was his actual table re-designed by the amazing @T_Chan enjoy!!!/
B777FFE6-CF80-4A00-AACF-AB40926E0088.png
70DD2ADA-A868-43E5-9DCF-EAC07E17E850.png
8966BFF8-D2D2-4D40-A080-3682EBEA492E.png
E41DAB49-3D09-4BCF-A8DD-2281A332209C.png

Where do you create and find someone who can make a custom design I’ve been looking just to bs and possibly buy in the next year or so

That’s a neat look. I’m assume the “light source” is printed onto the fabric? If that makes sense. Or maybe the gradient from light to dark is printed in. If that’s a better way to state it. Either way cool unique look.
Yes the "shine" is printed on the cloth

This turned out really nice. I'm considering going blue for my upcoming custom felt. How is it with blue chips in play? All my $1s are blue and one concern I have is the chips getting lost a bit in the blue felt.
WTF?!?! Got to be red for you. Especially if you’re putting your logo in the middle of the table.

WTF?!?! Got to be red for you. Especially if you’re putting your logo in the middle of the table.
I know, I know. I've received a bunch of mockups from J5, and I'm somehow just not loving the red felts compared to blue or blue-greenish options. An entire table of Red is almost a bit too overpowering somehow. My thought now is to go with a more subtle felt design and let the chips in play shine.

I know, I know. I've received a bunch of mockups from J5, and I'm somehow just not loving the red felts compared to blue or blue-greenish options. An entire table of Red is almost a bit too overpowering somehow. My thought now is to go with a more subtle felt design and let the chips in play shine.
Black with red betting like could work as well. However red is the colour for you my friend.

I say definitely go for a more subtle table felt design in general and in a non-competing color so you don't have any issues with seeing the chips. It's funny actually, to me, the best felt designs are the most "boring" (simple design or a monochrome color palette). The colors are for the chips!

Last edited:
Agreed. A little bit of red can go a long way. If I ever get around to doing a custom felt, I'll probably go with a boring tan or beige and let my logo and chips be the stand-out colors.

This turned out really nice. I'm considering going blue for my upcoming custom felt. How is it with blue chips in play? All my $1s are blue and one concern I have is the chips getting lost a bit in the blue felt.
Its very close but i have good lighting in my garage with a couple LED strips installed so chips r never lost but i can see in some dim lighting rooms it can get lost in the felt cuz i have alot of blues the same color as the felt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom