Interest Custom Plaques (1 Viewer)

ktran

Flush
Reaction score
Found a supplier which is pretty decent price, but in bulk for stock design. The whole stock set is 760 plaques for $741 + plus tax air shipped. Alibaba has tax exemption if you qualify.

They do semi-custom plaques too with a minimal order of 100 in at least one denomination. For 200 semi-custom plaques it's $53 shipping. $1.5 for custom 68x48mm rectangles and $1 for 55mm circles. They have more sizes too. Things like color and denominations can change. Other designs I got lost in translation about and left it at that for now. I probably can do 50/50 of 200 plaques total (100 each person/50 ($500) 50 ($1000)).
1319608970131.PNM.jpg

They are currently out of stock, but will be stocking back up. Details are in the link and customer service is excellent at least from the chat service side!

I just want some 500 and 1000 denominations out of this whether it's stock or custom route.

Willing to do other plaques if someone finds something else. Tina has these at 2.5 a piece plus shipping. Not sure I'm willing to pay those prices yet.
1319560879118.PNM.jpg

Last edited:
@inapinch just been told there are 50 $10k plaques in the stock set.

Updated a possible option with Tina of plaques.

Original vendor can do same with less cost and more color options.

Thinking about doing purple $500 and orange $1000 for IG set.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in 40 bounty plaques and possibly some $20 and $100.

I'm looking to buy 10 plaques if this still has a possibility of happening -- prefer they have a denim of 500 but not picky at all.

I'm looking to buy 10 plaques if this still has a possibility of happening -- prefer they have a denim of 500 but not picky at all.
I may get some custom plaques in that denomination.
It will probably look something like this, but the numeric font is different. 68 mm x 48mm for $100. I might make the $500 the next size up. Still TBD with vendor and colors. Looking around and it seems to be $2-3 a plaque. I'm taking my time so it might be a while.
-8782761671253662362.png

There’s a thread where someone had a bad experience with Lange doing their custom plaques.

There’s a thread where someone had a bad experience with Lange doing their custom plaques.
Yeah I've bought some stuff from them before. Quality control is off on their products. Alignment is off and it can be bothersome. Those are old pictures and I have moved on to a different vendor.

Reactions: BNM
Screenshot_20230807-203322~2.png

81 x 58 x 4mm

I have a few of these coming in. I might get some more later if I end up adding them to my set. It's TBD, but just wanted to put it out there as a possible option (a little heads up to let thoughts soak in). I'll update early next month.

View attachment 1176564
81 x 58 x 4mm

I have a few of these coming in. I might get some more later if I end up adding them to my set. It's TBD, but just wanted to put it out there as a possible option (a little heads up to let thoughts soak in). I'll update early next month.

If I do proceed with these I'm probably adding these
Screenshot_20230807-211332~2.png

68 x 48 x 4mm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom