Custom neoprene topper (1 Viewer)

I have 140×140cm squares, so I guess the minimum is at least that.

As you know from all feedback sessions we've had on your customs, I like lots of color :), so for me it's the last one. I also think the second to last will work well with your logo.

...and what @HMK is really saying here is that he wants some neoprene pr0n, and I'm happy to oblige:

View attachment 433979
View attachment 433980

Let's see who will be the first of us to muster up enough courage to email and ask them... :)

I got mine made by the same place https://www.montapisdejeux.com/

I went for the thicker option. I gave them the dimensions of my table and it fits it really well. It was €89 including shipping.

3378AD9A-050E-44EC-90DD-6D0FBE69ADD0.jpeg

We should have @BonScot ask anything regarding price with these guys. You must have got charged for a 2mm mat. Nobody is ever going to get that price again, haha.

Don't care to bother searching for the invoice, but mine was something more like twice that including shipping.

Yeah. I did go back and check. 175,9€ including shipping. What size is yours @BonScot?

Haha, damn..wow... That settles it. Everybody looking for a topper from montapis better make sure to type in BONSCOT in the field for promo codes.

I was originally quoted €77 plus shipping but I got a discount of €11 for some reason. Not sure why. Possibly because I supplied the artwork file to them.
I did try and use my high school French that I hadn’t used in 30 years so they probably felt sorry for me :LOL: :laugh:

I’m thinking about getting a custom felt modelled after the Wynn. But instead of ‘Wynn’ it would be my last name in the same font. Opinions?

Attachments

• 76821C23-FEC1-492B-AC5D-ECC5E943EEFE.png
    76821C23-FEC1-492B-AC5D-ECC5E943EEFE.png
    741.6 KB · Views: 281
  • B632C072-0BFC-4A89-916D-5C0E0B9DAA44.png
    B632C072-0BFC-4A89-916D-5C0E0B9DAA44.png
    546.7 KB · Views: 279
Thank you for this tip HMK! I thought I had seen all sites that sold poker stuff in Europe, but not this one.. :)

I'm in the process of ordering a custom 180 x 100 cm (4 mm) rectangular mat with a wonderful design provided by @T_Chan :love:

Came out at 170 EUR roughly.

Will go good in hand with my new custom ceramic set which is in design phase now.

I’m going to get a rail made for mine once lockdown is over. It’ll just sit over my table with some with som extra wood at each side to stop it from moving about. I’ll post some photos whenever I get it made.
Sounds like a great idea.

Is there a vendor for something like this? Or would you just DIY or get it made locally.

Very cool! That came out really sweet. What are your impressions of it?

Very cool! That came out really sweet. What are your impressions of it?

Thanks! I'm happy with how the design came out and how it looked on the mat. Good job by them on the print.
Love the extra padding the 4mm thickness provides (old one had the standard 2mm). That's the biggest difference compared to the old mat in terms of "feel".

The only thing was that the measurements were a tiny bit off, I didn't like that it was a few cm too long. (on the short side it was barely noticeable, but it was a bit more on the long sides). Then again, I'd prefer that way compared to it being ever so slightly short, that would be tilting :p

Can't wait to test it out in a few days :)

Reactions: HMK
I guess you can trim it down if you have the balls to cut in the mat (i probobly wouldn't, haha). Looks great anyway, you can be happy with that for sure.

I’m going to get a rail made for mine once lockdown is over. It’ll just sit over my table with some with som extra wood at each side to stop it from moving about. I’ll post some photos whenever I get it made.
I have been thinking about doing something like this but can't settle on a design.

Should it be one solid frame that rests on the border of the entire table, like a giant empty picture frame with no backing. Durable but difficult to store.

Or should it be several smaller pieces that screw or latch or somehow fasten together. Easier to store but more involved to setup and take down each time. And with visible seams.

Please share if you end up having something made. Or even if you just have a design idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom