Custom Flamingo Cut Cards (1 Viewer)

Yes sorry for the delay! One covid bout later and I've got the designs ready to go. No major changes. I'll post the final designs tonight or tomorrow.

Cost will be about $2.75 / card to cover the manufacturing, setup costs, and shipping from manufacturer. This does not include shipping to you. CONUS orders will be reshipped by @Ben8257 as he has graciously offered to help with this!

I will be placing the order on Thursday night with Buge's GB.

Is each design a front / back, or is it two versions? I'd take 2 or 4 of Design A in poker size depending on the answer, and a matching DB whenever you do those. Really awesome work.

I’ll be in for 4 poker size design A. Thanks for all the work and putting this together!

Please see the final designs attached. Any concerns please let me know.

I'll be reaching out to everyone to confirm any prior orders and confirm numbers. Thanks!

-Josh

Design A Poker Size

Neon Cut Card Poker Front.pngNeon Cut Card Poker Back.png

Design B Poker Size

Vintage Cut Card Poker Front.pngVintage Cut Card Poker Back.png

Design A Bridge Size

Neon Cut Card Bridge Front.pngNeon Cut Card Bridge Back.png

Design B Bridge Size

Vintage Cut Card Bridge Front.pngVintage Cut Card Bridge Back.png

@MichaelBubly are you able to confirm whether I made the order? I don’t think I got contacted. :)
Yes! Sorry for the silence. Been so busy with work I haven't gotten to sending everyone the total and final details.

The cards are ordered and in production. Probably be a few more weeks. I'll try and get messages sent out this week to everyone.

Thanks for the patience!

Excited to see how they turned out! Unfortunately my US mail address has had some delays and I wasn't able to pick them up this past weekend. For Canadian orders it'll probably be about 2 more weeks before I'm able to grab these.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom