In Progress (ordering closed) Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 11) (7 Viewers)

I am in for 20-30 bridge sized, depending on design(s)... when do we get to see some of the proposed designs?

I am in for 20-30 bridge sized, depending on design(s)... when do we get to see some of the proposed designs?
This is the opportunity to have your own custom design realized as cut cards. This just gets the custom cut cards into the community, but is not the opportunity to pick and choose other custom card designs to buy. Once they are in the community those folks will sell and trade their cards.

FWIW I am not going to start compiling orders and reviewing artwork for several weeks. Feeel free to send the order in however. If you would like artwork feedback ASAP just PM me here.

anyone interested in designing an OFCP hand scoring card?

anyone interested in designing an OFCP hand scoring card?
FWIW I just tested out the finish on the cards and it is a perfect dry erase surface.

1A07963B-96A7-4571-83C4-E5F0E5855741.jpeg
B6A70F6F-E5D3-4358-BA7A-DFC476482991.jpeg

I lack a few computer skills. To put it mildly :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Format needs to be in .AI or PDF

I quickly did this in a basic word doc. So if anyone wants to take the reigns and get a more polished version going that would be great !!

this is just for Pineapple OFC, I know there is a 2-7 lowball game that is thae absolute worst !! ( @Gear) with forced fouls and such. Don't need a card for that. :cool

Also need to have the info on it about being dealt 14 cards if you are in fantasy land. And maybe etiquette rule on whether or not FL player can see opponent set their cards before FL player has. Seems each online app have different ways of doing things.

Sizing here is 3.5 X 2.25 (bridge size)

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 11.31.58 AM.png

As part of the Aria cards mold GB, I am also planning to have a cut card or two designed. Artwork is not really even started yet, but hopefully can be done by the July deadline.

For estimating purposes, lets assume two designs, both poker and bridge size, and probably at least 50-100 of each. So probably 400 total. All would be delivered to me and I would handle taking orders and re-delivery.

Print ready .pdf, I assume so. The only part I couldn't figure out was the paper-size part.

Then that should be fine, but it might be easier to use an online application (free) that would let you import the templates. Inkscape is a free app (download) that should allow you to do the same thing as well.

I'm in for 20 Bridge-sized cards. Can the artwork also be done in Visio?

I don’t know what Visio is. They accept AI, EPS, or pdf like @Machine mentioned. That being said I can convert any raster file (Jpeg, png, tiff etc) over to the right format for you as long as they are high enough resolution and you understand what it will look like with a CMYK color profile.

For sizing there are templates in the OP.

As part of the Aria cards mold GB, I am also planning to have a cut card or two designed. Artwork is not really even started yet, but hopefully can be done by the July deadline.

For estimating purposes, lets assume two designs, both poker and bridge size, and probably at least 50-100 of each. So probably 400 total. All would be delivered to me and I would handle taking orders and re-delivery.
I'm interesting in your project
I’m looking for the Aria cut cards poker&bridge size
Let me know
Thanks

I don’t know what Visio is.
It is an IT CAD like program for designing primarily IT infrastructure / topologies / diagrams, you can do a lot with it, even automated analysis. Its a Microsoft application.

Likely there will be demand for dealer buttons as well. The group buys are a great way to have a designed submitted and purchased for a good price.
FWIW I just tested out the finish on the cards and it is a perfect dry erase surface.

View attachment 710073View attachment 710074
Hmmm this would be ideal for Win/place/show or Clue board games......

Likely there will be demand for dealer buttons as well. The group buys are a great way to have a designed submitted and purchased for a good price.

Hmmm this would be ideal for Win/place/show or Clue board games......

Hell, people have even ordered these as business cards :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

They are cheaper than I paid for my business cards!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom