Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 10) ***Closed*** (3 Viewers)

Re: Round 11 - I will post a thread soon. I will be away from home for a couple months in the early summer so I am going to time the next GB so that I can turn them around as soon as I get back. There would be no way to make the GB happen before I leave town. Round 11 orders an artwork will be due by July 31.

Can't wait! I've already cooked up a bunch of ideas for the next one so thrilled the next will be so soon.

Thanks again!

@mattross1313 telling me about rd 11
75F9E2D2-98AF-4D6D-86B8-2FB7CF4A922B.gif

I am going to hand off all future cut card group buys. If anyone is interested in taking these over please let me know. I will walk you through the process and get you up to speed. FWIW Having Adobe Illustrator would make the process much easier.

@FordPickup92
Thank you for the great work you have done

I am going to hand off all future cut card group buys. If anyone is interested in taking these over please let me know. I will walk you through the process and get you up to speed. FWIW Having Adobe Illustrator would make the process much easier.

@FordPickup92
Anyone want to share the running of the next GB? I have Illustrator so can hopefully help with prepping the files. But would make way more sense for someone US side to take the payments and deal with the initial re-shipping :cool

Anyone want to share the running of the next GB? I have Illustrator so can hopefully help with prepping the files. But would make way more sense for someone US side to take the payments and deal with the initial re-shipping :cool

I am willing to help out with that!

I will put a message together for you both. Happy to walk you all through these too.

I am willing to help out with that!

It’s not necessary after all. Everything has just changed. I am back in for Round 11!

I will post a Round 11 thread in a couple days!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom