Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 10) ***Closed*** (5 Viewers)

Actually, I should say the eagle has landed and a neighbor is housing it :) I am out of town while my house is being tented. But a friend picked up my packages today. The box is yuuggeee apparently.

OMG OMG OMGHOWDIDTHEYTURNOUT??!

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Stopped by and grabbed them. I won’t start getting these in the mail until Tuesday at least though. I need to get everything separated and packaged up after I get back into the house tomorrow.

47B4C9EE-1B34-468E-995C-91B668E74041.jpeg
67BCE48F-EF52-4840-BB09-62195E29D686.jpeg

Interested in buying any extras if anyone is selling any extra. I apologize for the thread jack @Eloe2000 , I won't mention any more of it.

Update: Perhaps because of the confusion while my contact was out of office, they have hooked everyone up with a crazy amount of extras :) They are usually spot on the exact numbers but they really hooked it up this time :) More than 50% extra in some case although it varies quite a bit and the larger orders have a smaller percentage of extras.

Bad news is this screws up my packaging situation haha. I may need some SFRBs.

Getting some packed up now.

I will swap any extras of mine for anyone that wants to swap a few

I have the black skull and white G-town on the other side - these are poker size

plus

The tobacco box in front of the skull cards -these are bridge size

Update: Perhaps because of the confusion while my contact was out of office, they have hooked everyone up with a crazy amount of extras :) They are usually spot on the exact numbers but they really hooked it up this time :) More than 50% extra in some case although it varies quite a bit and the larger orders have a smaller percentage of extras.

Bad news is this screws up my packaging situation haha. I may need some SFRBs.

Getting some packed up now.
Haha this is amazing. I was just saying yesterday I wish I ordered more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom