Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 10) ***Closed*** (4 Viewers)

Plenty of time left, but I have gone through all of the order emails and details that I have to date. If you do not see your name below I do NOT have your final order details from you. I will be on top of this a little more now that we have just two weeks left.

@Josh Kifer we spoke so long ago... can you send me your order specifics and the final artwork.

Final Order Details Received:
ThePrototype
Tommy
Chipandchair
Jestertx
Eriks
allforcharity
BillyBluff
TunnelMoney
TomC727
PhilHut
RowlettTexasChipGuy

Plenty of time left, but I have gone through all of the order emails and details that I have to date. If you do not see your name below I do NOT have your final order details from you. I will be on top of this a little more now that we have just two weeks left.

@Josh Kifer we spoke so long ago... can you send me your order specifics and the final artwork.

Final Order Details Received:
ThePrototype
Tommy
Chipandchair
Jestertx
Eriks
allforcharity
BillyBluff
TunnelMoney
TomC727
PhilHut
RowlettTexasChipGuy
Sent!

Here is my final-ish design. Would anyone want to trade with me when this gets printed? I'm trying to get a sense of how many to make.

cut_2c.png

Payment info sent out to everyone who has submitted an order. I don't expect payments until Friday. Hopefully we can get this wrapped up and I will get the order into the printer over the weekend.

If you didn't receive a PM with your order details confirmation and payment info then I do NOT have your order.

Hey, Evan. If I can I’m going to send you the files again with a small change. Looks like the last order has disappeared. Canada Post has no information on the package. Is that okay?

Hey, Evan. If I can I’m going to send you the files again with a small change. Looks like the last order has disappeared. Canada Post has no information on the package. Is that okay?

Yeah no problem.

But are you sure? It seems to be common lately for these things to fall off the radar for a couple weeks and then all of a sudden it shows up on your door step. I certainly wouldn't give up hope on that package yet.

Yeah no problem.

But are you sure? It seems to be common lately for these things to fall off the radar for a couple weeks and then all of a sudden it shows up on your door step. I certainly wouldn't give up hope on that package yet.
Yeah. If the others show up I'm sure I can use the the others for various things. Ill send you the newer files tonight.

Just sent you an email with an order if it’s not too late. Thanks!
Not too late. I have a couple emails/PMs to respond to but anyone who wants to get orders in please do so. And if you are plan to order but are going to be close to the deadline please PM me now so I know the deal.

I got slammed with work a bit unexpectedly today and it will be the same tomorrow. I haven’t been able to sit down at a real computer and check orders, confirm artwork, and send out payment details. I will definitely get to everything on Sunday if am not able to squeeze it in sooner. If you have a specific question that needs answering please PM me here. I am cutting off orders tomorrow but if we are working on yours already, don’t worry we will get it done. I should be able to clear all of the orders and have payment details sent by the end of the weekend. As long as everyone turns around payment quickly we should get the order in early next week,

I got slammed with work a bit unexpectedly today and it will be the same tomorrow. I haven’t been able to sit down at a real computer and check orders, confirm artwork, and send out payment details. I will definitely get to everything on Sunday if am not able to squeeze it in sooner. If you have a specific question that needs answering please PM me here. I am cutting off orders tomorrow but if we are working on yours already, don’t worry we will get it done. I should be able to clear all of the orders and have payment details sent by the end of the weekend. As long as everyone turns around payment quickly we should get the order in early next week,
I assume emails that have been sent have met the cut-off?

Update: All payment requests have been sent. Just correcting one last piece of artwork with one person. Deadline to get an order in is today.

All proofs were approved mid-week last week. I sent the final approval over to the manufacturer. They usually send the invoice the next day. I had not received the invoice so I emailed them over the weekend. Should get settled up today which will kick off production.

Just FYI there was a bit of a delay. My contact was out last week and they resent me the proofs and an invoice which had already been approved and paid. I had to straighten things out with them. We should get a shipment notification any day now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom