Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 10) ***Closed*** (2 Viewers)

Anyone interested in leading a rounders cut card buy?

View attachment 645694
I'd be no good at organising this, re-shipping from the UK would be dumb. But I can help with artwork if theres a want?
1614524630474.png

Is anyone doing IOC cut cards?? Would love to piggy back if so, please let me know. Thanks

Does anyone have artwork made for HSI southern indiana cards?
Several people did HSI in Round 9 that just was shipped today actually. I am not sure if their intentions were for personal use or select people or if they planned to sell them openly. Post a comment in the Round 9 thread. If they aren’t going to be available perhaps someone would let you piggyback on their artwork.

I will do the math on interest in a day or two and see where we are at. We have enough interest so far that I can tell we aren’t too far off. Start working on your artwork or contacting designers.

Last edited:
Actually I need some to match my cards mold set you’re right. Throw me down for 20

Actually I need some to match my cards mold set you’re right. Throw me down for 20

I am sure you are probably ordering that quantity because it's cost effective, but I just wanted to reiterate for everyone that we are not doing minimums any longer.

Last edited:
I have a design but request assistance in the final details of the design to be able to submit it for size in both poker and bridge size images to scale.
I would like to go with this basic design. Or another option I'd like would be the same picture with a white background reversed so that the now black print/sloth are white and the background black but I do not know how to do that.
I can send give you the black and white image in pm if you can help me out....thanks.
Wacky Sloth Club Cut Card Lime.png

I have a design but request assistance in the final details of the design to be able to submit it for size in both poker and bridge size images to scale.
I would like to go with this basic design. Or another option I'd like would be the same picture with a white background reversed so that the now black print/sloth are white and the background black but I do not know how to do that.
I can send give you the black and white image in pm if you can help me out....thanks.
View attachment 648077
These are cool. My 2 cents, I like the sound of “The Sloth Society” better than “club”

View attachment 648077
I may be able to help with this. Shoot me a PM with your current artwork and I can try for you this week :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom