Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 10) ***Closed*** (3 Viewers)

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Accepting orders. Orders and artwork due by March 26th.

***Change for Round 10: no order minimums***

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What this is:
This is a group buy intended to allow you to bring your own design and have your own plastic cut cards produced and to reach MOQs and scale discounts from a commercial printer. This is NOT the opportunity for you to buy other people's cut cards. The goal is to get to at least 1,000 total cards at which point the prices below go into effect.

Card Specifics: 24mil thick 3.5"x2.5" (poker size) and 3.5"x2.25" (bridge size) plastic cut cards with your custom printed design with rounded edges. These are usually the cut cards you see around here on PCF. Examples below in photos.

Order Details:
  • No minimums
  • Cost per card is 98¢ea (subject to pricing change at the time orders are taken)
  • Each card design has a $10 card setup fee. You can order 30 (for example) cards with a front design and a different back design and its only $10 fee once.
  • If you want the same design on poker and bridge size the artwork setup fee would apply to each and be $20 fee total.
  • Shipping from the manufacturer to me is baked into the $.98/card price. But reshipping is not included. Standard USP domestic and international
Artwork:
  • This is a bring your own custom design situation. I will help look over your artwork but cannot design for you. The manufacturer is not there to assist you either. Contact one of the designers below if you need design help.
  • Card designs highly preferably in .AI format or print ready .PDF
  • Poker size is 2.5"X 3.5" and Bridge size is 2.25"X 3.5"
  • If you want design help you can try one these people for hire;
  • File naming: PROJECT NAME_bridge.ai or PROJECT NAME_front_bridge.ai + PROJECT NAME_back_bridge.ai if sides are different (please use separate files if your card has different side artwork)

Example Order:
  • 30 cards bridge sized ordered: 30 x $0.98 + $10 art fee + $5 shipping (US) total cost is $44.40 shipped

Order Deadline:

Artwork and orders due by 3/26

Order Submission:

Send an email to CasaMangoPoker@gmail.com with the following details:
  • PCF username
  • Delivery address where cards will be shipped (will allow me to give shipping cost when payment is due)
  • Include order details:
    • name of cards project{s)
    • quantity per card design (30 minimum)
    • size (bridge or poker or both)
    • Does your card project have the same image on both sides or are each side different
    • attach artwork files (AI or print ready PDF)
    • file naming: PROJECT NAME_bridge.ai or PROJECT NAME_front_bridge.ai + PROJECT NAME_back_bridge.ai if sides are different
  • Sample order email in post #3
Example order email: Order by emailing CasaMangoPoker@gmail.com with the following details.

Hey Evan,
Here is my order...

PCF username: @Eloe2000

Eloe Poker
123 Ocean Drive
Miami, FL 33333

1. CASA MANGO: 30x Poker size (same sides)

Attached: casamango_poker.ai

2. MAPES: 40x bridge & 40x poker size (different sides)

Attached: mapes_pokerbridge_back.ai, mapes_pokerbridge_front.ai

Payment:

Payment will by PayPal be due once all orders have been collected and compiled, but before printing begins.

Order Deadline:

A formal orders deadline will be determined once we reach 1,000 cards in interest.

Templates & Examples:

Attached

Thank you again @MatB for doing so many of these for the community.

Attachments

• 9A95B621-7B4E-4EC1-8177-BAA28D4631AA.jpeg
    9A95B621-7B4E-4EC1-8177-BAA28D4631AA.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 316
  • AF40D671-8BB9-4E68-9B9E-37C9DE51463E.jpeg
    AF40D671-8BB9-4E68-9B9E-37C9DE51463E.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 307
  • Bridge-Cut-Card-Template.png
    Bridge-Cut-Card-Template.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 242
  • Poker-Cut-Card-Template.png
    Poker-Cut-Card-Template.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
@Eloe2000 out of curiosity, when do you expect us to have the artwork finished for this round? That will help me decide if I'm in or not.

No clue. I thought the last one was going to take a couple months to fill up but it only took about a week. I would say just work on your artwork promptly and jump in once ever its ready. Once you are getting close you can just touch base and I will let you know where we are at.

No clue. I thought the last one was going to take a couple months to fill up but it only took about a week. I would say just work on your artwork promptly and jump in once ever its ready. Once you are getting close you can just touch base and I will let you know where we are at.
Sounds good Evan! Thanks again for running these. We're working on the artwork for the DB for my custom CPC Bourbon chips, and it would be so cool to have cut cards too. If I don't make this one, there's always #11 :)

Whew! As a rookie to the forum, I just want to point out how quickly one can rapidly fall into the rabbit hole.

View attachment 642344
Welcome! The rabbit hole is deep AND wide.

While you're at it there on Illustrator, don't forget custom Dealer Buttons and cards mold ceramics. And @Gear labels for the next Chip Room Paulson buy that was teased today.

@Eloe2000 - really dumb question (sorry). Can the 2 sides be different base colours? white one side, black the other?

Definitely. These are fully printed and they are thick so there is no bleed through from one side to the other. One side can be black and the other white and they will look fine.

Welcome! The rabbit hole is deep AND wide.

While you're at it there on Illustrator, don't forget custom Dealer Buttons and cards mold ceramics. And @Gear labels for the next Chip Room Paulson buy that was teased today.
There is so much to take in! I really have to think about a name / design. Seeing everyone's sets is inspiring. They're all amazing.

Thanks for the heads up on the Chip Room activities. I'll go check it out. For research purposes... of course. ;)

Interested in 60 poker size, I have my design done. Is it possible to change the background color within the order or would that be 3 different set up charges?

Interested in 60 poker size, I have my design done. Is it possible to change the background color within the order or would that be 3 different set up charges?
Do you mean, for example, if you had a logo in the center but wanted one with a white background, one with a black background, and one with a red background? If so unfortunately each would incur the charge because it is still three different card design setups (even if minor). If you wanted just two different colored background versions you could do a different color background on each side of the same card and they only charge one setup fee. Lots of people do that.

Definitely interested! In for 20ish if I can get design done in time

As someone who purchased cut cards in a previous run, order more than you think you need. They are cheap, and make great “toss in“ gifts when shipping packages. Lots of people collect them too.

As someone who purchased cut cards in a previous run, order more than you think you need. They are cheap, and make great “toss in“ gifts when shipping packages. Lots of people collect them too.
I’ll take your word for it, in for for 30-40!

Could one order 20 Poker Size and 10 Bridge size cut cards with the same design on each? just the art-fee of $10x2....plus cost of cards?
Otherwise
30 Poker Size Cut Carts same design front and back.

Could one order 20 Poker Size and 10 Bridge size cut cards with the same design on each? just the art-fee of $10x2....plus cost of cards?
Otherwise
30 Poker Size Cut Carts same design front and back.
There are no minimums so you can order as few as you would like of any card. But yes, unfortunately is you have the same exact design in bridge ad well as poker it incurs the $10 setup fee for each size.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom