Custom CPC chips from a fellow chipper (pics included!) (1 Viewer)

Frednizer

Pair
Reaction score
Started my home game in February that runs usually 1-2 a month. First upgrade was from dice chips to Apache CCs. Then from a round picnic table thing to a triton.

Today with the help of @AK Chip we are going from CCs to CPC. They look fantastic!!

I’m probably the only player of our group who gives a crap but I love chips!

Attachments

• IMG_7169.jpeg
    IMG_7169.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_7170.jpeg
    IMG_7170.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_7171.jpeg
    IMG_7171.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_7173.jpeg
    IMG_7173.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 202
Started my home game in February that runs usually 1-2 a month. First upgrade was from dice chips to Apache CCs. Then from a round picnic table thing to a triton.

Today with the help of @AK Chip we are going from CCs to CPC. They look fantastic!!

Gorgeous set. Great choice.

Here 's a noob that got it right from the very start :)
I feel personally attacked.

Yeah, same here as far as probably the only one who cares. Nice addition to your game. I think as your players play more they will start appreciating it more. I have thought about using the old Desert Palace dice chips again just to see if anyone cares. LOL!!

They look awesome!! Great design there, nice spot colors and spot progression :)

How long did it take for CPC to make and ship them out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom