Custom cloths (2 Viewers)

At this time I have enough to print about 100 tables so it should last several more months, maybe even to the end of the year with my current supply. That being said, I've probably printed about a dozen cloths in the last month which is a bit higher than normal.

20180407_085322.jpg
20180407_093126.jpg

The news is not good regarding continued supply of the gaming suede. I am being asked to purchase 3,000 yards at a time.

The news is not good regarding continued supply of the gaming suede. I am being asked to purchase 3,000 yards at a time.
That's crazy, literally a thousand tables can be done on that. How many tables do you average a year? 150-175?

My company gets the fork in that way a lot when it comes to high end cell phones. Big order or no play time.

And not all of my tables use a custom cloth, there's still orders with suited speed cloth. 3k yards would probably last me 5+ years.

I wasn't planning to do my table builds until the summer, but I may have to do my dimension-ing and get my cloths ordered ASAP.

Thanks for the notice!!!

I'm still talking with the supplier to figure out some sort of compromise, but getting shot down left and right.

They also increased their prices by 25%...

This is speaking with my supplier, they won't give up the information of the manufacturer.

We still have some of the current gaming suede in stock, but in the meantime we're trying different fabrics.

This one is quite fuzzy on one side which feels nice but the cards don't slide as well. The other side (printed below) has a much more plastic feel, reminds me of SSC. Still waterproof which is important.

2018-05-17 14.34.08.jpg

2018-05-17 14.34.14.jpg

We still have some of the current gaming suede in stock, but in the meantime we're trying different fabrics.

This one is quite fuzzy on one side which feels nice but the cards don't slide as well. The other side (printed below) has a much more plastic feel, reminds me of SSC. Still waterproof which is important.

View attachment 174730

View attachment 174729
Throw me a line a have a supplier I might share with you. He has both suited speedcloth and gaming suede.

Will do. The only issue is that many supplier has gaming suede but many different types. I've encountered 7 different types which are all different. I'd like to grab a sample of it though to see how it compares.

Cheers.

The new rental felts, yes. Only have 4 to roll out at the moment, still replacing old felts slowly but surely. The rest will have SSC or old misprinted custom cloths.

Can't wait to put my chanman table in play
View attachment 178230

Very classy design..can't wait to see more pr0n :cool:

View attachment 174730

View attachment 174729

Awsome layout...reminds me of the HFCC (Hungry Frog) table.

I probably have a new fabric lined up for when my current supply runs out, which is probably in about another month or two.

I'll have more info tomorrow.

Those tables look fantastic, @davin! I couldn't have them at my house...oh, the cat hair! :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom