Custom ASM The Red Room HG chips w/ Pron (2 Viewers)

Casamada

Pair
Reaction score
Almost 4 years with these beauties thanks to Ron who sold them to me, they are my favorite set and can be used for cash or big tournaments. I love everything about this set, the design, the colors, the mold, the flexibility of the set. Sadly had only used them a couple of times.

Almost 2000 chips in the set and my favorites are by far the pink ones but the blue ones and the yellow ones rock too. I'm posting the photos Ron took of them because they look great in them.

oZcJU8d.jpg

A8FUcnk.jpg

Vo93tmo.jpg

vRgwMlT.jpg

n0JzJwU.jpg

d04K7OQ.jpg

gnLAfKR.jpg

ZXfjlSv.jpg

nwWu1SV.jpg

YNHa7cW.jpg

L5YnxDR.jpg

0XF7zgS.jpg

KaG13a5.jpg

Oh, and that grey "25 Large" chip is terrific!

I also love the hourglass mold -- it's my favorite general usage mold, which sets it apart from others I like, such as the horsehead and elephant and crown, which seem to me to need to fit the chip set's general theme.

I have a couple of hourglass tourney sets, including unvmyset's Copperhead Card Room set and a Desert Sands set.

A friend of mine that no longer plays had a set on the hour glass mold. I liked it a lot. Not my favorite mold. Definitely right up there.

B

Blows my mind that these Riverboat web mold sets don't sell immediately when they come up. If I spread tourneys with any regularity whatsoever, I'd have bought every one I've seen for sale.

I've already said they are for sale or trade in my presentation thread :)

Oh, and that grey "25 Large" chip is terrific!

I also love the hourglass mold -- it's my favorite general usage mold, which sets it apart from others I like, such as the horsehead and elephant and crown, which seem to me to need to fit the chip set's general theme.

I have a couple of hourglass tourney sets, including unvmyset's Copperhead Card Room set and a Desert Sands set.

found the copperhead but not any pictures or info of the desert sands is a custom set? pics?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom