Custom artwork. US/CAN CARDS MOLD 2: The Quickening!! (3 Viewers)

My design is in queue with a designer but this is currently the edge spot progression I have picked out
$1, $2, $5, $20, $100
46581565-7847-496A-983A-9A9C869D2C49.jpeg

Tournament and bounty chip
5BC79DD0-E4FE-4B11-90E6-EC8625E6CE5A.jpeg

Starlites. Working on more as well. Indio Bingo Palace done soon.
I can also add custom denoms and chips if people need/want another denom. My 5k here is custom I designed for myself for example.

S7xmyJH.png
Well, since I already own a couple dealer buttons, am looking for a cash set and you’re offering, how about a blue .25 and a suitably colored $20?

Starlites. Working on more as well. Indio Bingo Palace done soon.

Well, since I already own a couple dealer buttons, am looking for a cash set and you’re offering, how about a blue .25 and a suitably colored $20?
Shoot me a PM. We can make it happen :tup:

Artwork is done!! Just lurking until the next US based group gets together. Gonna be in for somewhere between 1000-2500 chips...
Other northeast/mid-atlantic folks, where you at?
I’ve been slacking, we talked about it earlier... I got some more heads, but could use a few more. Would be looking to order in ~10 days

Shipping is a cluster right now. I was told this morning that the earliest that I could get a container from Japan to North America is AT LEAST mid January, if not later. Then February you get into Chinese New Year.

Customs are backed up all over.

Unfortunately not getting better anytime soon.

I have chips designed and am ready to jump in. Need 2-3K chips. Does anyone have an idea when the order for this group will be placed or delivery timeframe?
Like Sean says, nobody knows how long it could take, but I'd say if you get chips within 4 months from order date, you should count your lucky stars. In other words, assume longer than that, and be pleasantly surprised if it's less.

And by the way, there are NO orders being placed from this specific thread. You need to team up with one the the mini group buy organizers. I believe there are three going on at the moment. One has stopped taking new orders, one is getting close to that point, and a third is planning to order in January. I suspect we will see new ones popping up for the next few months, if not longer. (forever??? :D )

Thoughts on these designs I came up with? color combos?
Designers should these work with the manufactures? I just used the "Aces" as a template.View attachment 607241
The purple from the 500 and the pink from the 5000 might have potential for dirty stack issues. They also both have white spot. I'd sacrifice the 500 for the 5000 as I really enjoy that color combo.

Thoughts on these designs I came up with? color combos?
Designers should these work with the manufactures? I just used the "Aces" as a template.View attachment 607241

I'd put "Poker Club" in the right orientation. Like this it tilts me.

The font seems thin to me for a printing on a ceramic chip. Especially the '5'.

Don't you fear dirty stacks with the 500 and 5000 ? (In lower light)

Some colors are overused to my taste also (ex : the white).

The Idea of alterning the spots is original. You should go with it if you like !

Kid.

Two more people want in? Looking for 2 more to order, I promise I don't bite
Im in for 1,000 chips. just wrapping up on these designs.

why are you doing Poker Club upside down?

love a sample set of more Texas Chips as well
I agree, going to get it turned right side up

The purple from the 500 and the pink from the 5000 might have potential for dirty stack issues. They also both have white spot. I'd sacrifice the 500 for the 5000 as I really enjoy that color combo.
makes sense! thanks for the input. I think I actually like the 500 combo a bit better. Ill try to make a bigger difference in the pink and purple.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom