Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (12 Viewers)

Could I have this and replace "Hardwell Club" with "Carothers" and replace "For home use" with "Poker Room"?

WSOP_1987_1990_PolyClay_Carothers.png

I've pmed you the vector file.

Is there a cost diff for 43mm no mold and is it a texture finish or smooth?

They are similar texture. They're not smooth. They have a textured face so they're not slippery. I like them. There's honestly less issue with the 43mm chips than the 39mm chips in my opinion. There's a bunch of pics in the scrub Donkey group buy thread and pron. If someone could link those threads that would be cool. If not I'll get it when I get home.

When it comes to the 43mm I can't attest to them at all. Never had them in my hands. If you order the 43mm FLAT please know how they feel from another person on here. PLEASE OH PLEASE.
I have a Scrub Donkey sample set. I like the chips well enough to get the 43mm for my Bounties, but not as well as I like the cards mold chips for my regular set.

New guy here. Just joined PCF a couple days ago and was immediately directed here by @TX_Golf_N_Poker . This sounds very interesting, but wasn't sure if I had enough time to pull the trigger on this between possibly getting a hold of some samples and a design.

Welcome! I am happy to share my design and I think a couple others here are as well. Honestly, this is a great opportunity.

If any one needs samples You're going to have to grab them from someone on here. I am dealing with moving stuff starting this weekend. So less time to travel to the post office. Plus I still have 9 barrels somewhere in Canada/US and one going to Japan....... FOOKING military base.

If any one needs samples You're going to have to grab them from someone on here. I am dealing with moving stuff starting this weekend. So less time to travel to the post office. Plus I still have 9 barrels somewhere in Canada/US and one going to Japan....... FOOKING military base.
If anyone wants one of Sean's sample sets, PM me with your address. I'm happy to keep shuffling them awhile longer though. If not, I'll send them back home shortly.

Anyone out west have any samples? Otherwise @Ellasdaddy you can send them my way, just trying to avoid sending them across the country

Haha! I think that one sample set made at least 3 cross country trips. We should have taken pictures next to landmarks of all the places @SeanGecko’s chips have visited.

I can only imagine how well traveled the other samples are.

Ha! The sample barrel I received traveled about a thousand miles to get to me. I then shipped it ... 12 miles to the next recipient!

Yeah, I could have dropped them in his mailbox I guess, lol. Probably safer than walking into the post office and dropping the box in the bin!

Kid, Isn't the 25's spot should be orange-ish, slightly brighter than the 100's orange?

25 ans 100 have two different spots. But indeed it's subtle. I made this mockup some time ago and used the SunFly palette. It's the closest color I could find.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom