Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (21 Viewers)

Was looking for something simple, understated and Dead inspired. Jerry's "Wolf Guitar" felt like the answer.
Piggybacks welcome.

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 3.27.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 4.19.17 PM.png

Wolf-chips.png

I’m way behind on this but I’m looking for someone to complete the artwork for me. It shouldn’t require too much work I have the chip design done and I plan on using the Golden Nugget design for an inlay. If someone could point me in the right direction for a designer and help with what file type is needed to get itdone. View attachment 494020
The Blue would be 10 cent, red 50 cent, and green 25 cent. if I can get this done on time I will probably need more than I anticipated.
How does everyone get these mockups together on one page?

When I use the designer, I just save the chip as a set. I'm unsure or too inept to figure out how to express my chips on one page as a set. Any help would be appreciated.

Was looking for something simple, understated and Dead inspired. Jerry's "Wolf Guitar" felt like the answer.
Piggybacks welcome.

View attachment 494026 View attachment 494029

View attachment 494028
I'm comfortable saying this is hands down my favorite set so far, including my own tribute to my dead grandfather lol. Though I'm too young to have seen Jerry live, I did have the chance to see Wolf live when John played him at Citi Field this year. Had tickets for the Meadowlands and SPAC D&C dates this year, obviously not going to happen but this helped unsour the taste in my mouth.

Genuinely fantastic work @slurpeee

How does everyone get these mockups together on one page?

When I use the designer, I just save the chip as a set. I'm unsure or too inept to figure out how to express my chips on one page as a set. Any help would be appreciated.
use chrome as your browser and download png. it will show them all together.

I'm comfortable saying this is hands down my favorite set so far, including my own tribute to my dead grandfather lol. Though I'm too young to have seen Jerry live, I did have the chance to see Wolf live when John played him at Citi Field this year. Had tickets for the Meadowlands and SPAC D&C dates this year, obviously not going to happen but this helped unsour the taste in my mouth.

Genuinely fantastic work @slurpeee
That Citi show was great. Very cool you were there.
If this world ever gets back to normal, need to get out here to the Boulder shows. They're a blast.

(PS Thx for the kind words... I'll send ya a sample set when they get here)

That Citi show was great. Very cool you were there.
If this world ever gets back to normal, need to get out here to the Boulder shows. They're a blast.

(PS Thx for the kind words... I'll send ya a sample set when they get here)
My guy, appreciate it! And yea, the Boulder shows last year were fantastic, especially the one-set one. I'm hoping one day they bring it back to Red Rocks, that would be "sell the car and take a mortgage" level must-attend.

Any experience with these chips and the cheap racks that confirm the proper fit since the Amazon ones appear too big for sure?

I'm guessing the key is finding true 66.7mm row size? The Paulson 02410 racks are pricey especially after shipping so I have to think there are alternatives that fit right. These seem to be good bets. Any input?

Free shipping over 69 bucks helps get the cost down on these:

https://spinettisgaming.com/product...-39mm-chips-66-7mm-insert?variant=14885298564

These are way cheap but are advertised as Paulson fit, but 68mm
https://www.discountpokershop.com/1...ack-fits-paulson-style-poker-chips-p-715.html

Any experience with these chips and the cheap racks that confirm the proper fit since the Amazon ones appear too big for sure?

I'm guessing the key is finding true 66.7mm row size? The Paulson 02410 racks are pricey especially after shipping so I have to think there are alternatives that fit right. These seem to be good bets. Any input?

Free shipping over 69 bucks helps get the cost down on these:

https://spinettisgaming.com/product...-39mm-chips-66-7mm-insert?variant=14885298564

These are way cheap but are advertised as Paulson fit, but 68mm
https://www.discountpokershop.com/1...ack-fits-paulson-style-poker-chips-p-715.html
I think I remember someone saying that these chips fit best in the Paulson racks sold by Apache.

https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/paulson-poker-chip-rack/

Found it

Notes:
  • If you try to spin these, you will find plenty. They do not spin on their own, which is to say they don't float if you aren't trying to spin them.
  • These will work best in Paulson racks, and they fit a touch more flush than Paulsons do in them. In a ChipCo rack they will have about half-chip's worth of room. In a Paulson rack there is about 1/8th-chip's worth of room.
  • These oddly feel a bit more hollow than clay, even though they're ceramic and weigh the same as Paulson RHC. I'm not sure why that is.

Who is still looking for a designer? If I could get a definitive list together ASAP, I might be able to help.

I have a new senior and very experienced graphic designer now confirmed — he's ready and waiting for all you chip whores to get in contact. Drop me a DM for his details.
And if some one wants to use my art for the base of their stuff. Might make it easier too.

I have one of the Hardwell sample barrels that have been floating around. If someone wants to handle them before ordering, I can ship them out tomorrow and you'd probably get them end of week. PM if you want them, assuming that's okay with @SeanGecko. If not, I'll send them home in a few days.

Hi,

I am new here, but can I get in on this group buy?
1200 chips. 200 each of 5 different designs?
that should allow for some breakage.

Hi,

Hi,

Deadline for your designs is August 2nd. I would suggest you do some research here regarding suggested chip breakdowns. You should not have an even amount of each denomination. Welcome!

Hi,

Are you thinking cash or tournament, or both? How many players? If cash, what stakes, and how much in cash value is on the table by the end of the night?

One-table tourneys can be run well with as few as 300 chips, although 400 works a bit better. Depending on the size of your cash game, 600 chips typically works well.

Hey @SeanGecko, I am in for 1100 39mm and 25 43mm bounty chips ( Or whatever the minimum is). I have my art set and will sent it shortly, Just teasing out some other ideas in the meantime.

Hi,

1200 should easily cover a cash and tournament set if you only intend to host one table at a time. I am getting 1100 chips for this purpose. A micro cash set that can play stakes of 5c-10c thru 50c-1$ but most comfortably accommodating a 10c-25c game and a T25 Tournament set with starting stacks of 12/12/5/6 that can expand into a 2 table game at 8/8/6/6. If you put "chip breakdown" in the search bar there should be plenty of threads that have relevant information to help you decide what will work best for your game. Feel free to PM me if you would like the details of my breakdown or have questions.

I am probably going to shoehorn both cash + tournament into a single 1000 chip set myself because I want it all to fit into a single case. I kept debating going separate tournament and cash sets that would be smaller or committing the ultimate sin which was combing the sets so that it was a T5 base tournament set overlapping with the cash set that would allow more cash chips then. But I don't think I can do it. This will just be a backup/travel set for me.

Cash set: $5,290 bank for .25/.25 to 1/2 in a pinch (660 chips)
  • .25 x 120
  • 1 x 240
  • 5 x 200
  • 20 x 75
  • 100 x 25
Tournament: 10/6/11/1 T20k breakdown plus rebuys (340 chips)
  • T100 x 100
  • T500 x 60
  • T1000 x 110
  • T5000 x 70

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom